AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Did anyone else get their JJ order cancelled from last night? My order ended in XXX654. I received my email confirm at 12:07 but my order was placed well before that.

HOLY CRAP! just woke up right now. Had no thought that i'd be able to get a pair so i decided to stay in from all the craziness. went on here and was able to order off eastbay :pimp: got my confirmation in. thanks NT!!!!

Either FNL got 20,000,000 pairs in all sizes or there will be a lot of angry people next week
I'm assuming the same thing that happened with the altitude release a couple years back happened again today.

Instead of fulfilling orders from their online inventory alone, they made the entire company inventory available.

Since orders were being pulled from stores, you had a bunch of cancelled orders because store managers didn't want to lose out on the sale.

Waiting in line at scheels in lincoln for 4 hours, got my 10.5 totally worth it. They had a line just for the jordans and people didn't read the signs and freaked out when they had to go to the back of the other line when the store opened. Kind of funny watching people freak out because they were too dumb to read.

On my way to pick up my Reserved Pair from Foot Locker.  Well hello Jordan 3 would you like to go with us for a visit.  Promise to be good ok.  Neck breaks are on their way regardless.

24f7316d_2012-11-2310.58.11.jpeg

FYI: Footlocker let me use the $25 bday coupon from the coupon thread.

Walk in to the mall just now to pick up my raffle pair no lines and $25 off...walked right next door to finishline..no lines..used my $20 winners circle card. 2 pairs of size 13 on deck below retail...man there are no words to describe how amped i am right now. These are my grails so i knew i was gonna double up anyway i could im just glad it was relatively easy. Before i hit the mall i was trying finishline online and got to the checkout page and it was going rediculously slow and these were also excluded from their free shipping offer so i figured I try my luck at the mall instead so i could bypass the shipping fees and have the full benefit from my rewards card. Each pair copped for around $150 and i was in and out the mall in less than 15 mins :smokin

Hope everyone who actually put in the effort was able to get a pair.

HOLY CRAP! just woke up right now. Had no thought that i'd be able to get a pair so i decided to stay in from all the craziness. went on here and was able to order off eastbay
pimp.gif
got my confirmation in. thanks NT!!!!
laugh.gif
 Same here, actually forgot they were even coming out. 

Somehow I was able to just get a pair off eastbay. 

jus grabbed my pair off eastbay... easy money!!!

love waking up no worries and coppin, nike doin things right finally!

man i just go through on FTL, was just trying randomly. was gonna order again but FTL has tax and shipping too so I would only save like $1 from FNL so i didnt order again.

Easy cop for me at my local FTL, got there an hour early and was like 18th in line. Apparently the store got 100+ pairs, and even if for some odd reason I struck out, Champs in the same mall had pairs an NO ONE waiting in line there!

Shot the s*** for a bit with dudes in line, looked like there were about 40 other people there so nobody should've gone home empty handed. This is how ALL release should be. Everyone civilized and got what they wanted. :nthat:

Good luck and stay safe everyone!

Last edited:
in TMINUS 50Mins I will be going to lunch and pick up my reserved pair.! :smokin Can't wait to get them! These pictures are making me thirsty!

Last edited:
I got them 10.5 but I'm replacing the insoles with a smaller gel one to prevent chipping and they'll fit good

Back
Top Bottom