AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Went to bed after watching all the new episode of the walking dead at 3:00 AM woke up at 7:00 am  took a shower cleaned my teeth baked and ate some sweet potatoe pie . Rebooted my PC logged on to FNL @ 7:47 , They said wrong password info , reset password email took long and there was a delay logged in at 7:57 Searched JORDAN RETRO 4 MENS. Added a size 10 to my  cart computer running slow filled out CC info submitted order computer running slow (is somebody trying to jack me at checkout ?) . Order confirmed 8:10 am now Im on my way to meet the Homies.

FNL is so jacked right now... I just checked my bank statement and a withdrawal from them showing only $16.37 instead of $163.70.... LOL I hope they dont cancel my order. I got my email conf at 4:55am too.

Got two pairs from FNL, one for me and one for my brother. I must say, the new shipping prices are a little absurd and the new site is annoying, but they still have sizes, so it's whatever.

I almost missed out, could have been a easy cop from NDC, then i remembered my mac is new so i didnt allow pop ups on paypal yet. doubled up wit a 2 day shipping from Eastbay and a ground from FNL

Im a little mad I copped a sz 9 instead of my regular sz, 9.5, o well at least I got lucky and won a pair.

so hype got on finishline at 8:55 checked out with my size 11.5 some how it went threw just got my confirmation email. hope everyone got theirs

dambs @ 600 posts since midnight last night haha.... So yea, my brother and I hit a guaranteed ticket release last night at midnight. We waited for about 3 hours, first two in line (i don't normally do line-ups, but I wasn't missing out on 2 pair of these, so i did what i had to, since this is my all-time #2 grail). We Got our tickets at midnight, went home and slept til 6am, then just now drove over and picked shoes up.. For those of you who have the Cavs you now realize the material is NOT the same. But that's no issue at all, these BCIVs are great. The nubuck isn't Cavs nubuck, but it's not 2011 Ashy Larry V nubuck either... The quality CONTROL on both of my pair is perfect. And that is saying something, compared to some of the shoes i've come across this year. Hope you all get what you're looking for... If you don't get them today, keep your eyes open online early next week for a restock, it'll happen eventually.

HOw long does FNL usually take to ship orders?  Im totally paranoid about my order being cancelled right now

Back
Top Bottom