AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

There were a ton made. If you strike out, bookmark the NDC link and check up on eastbay for the next couple of weeks. There are bound to be returns, canceled orders etc.

Last edited:
ordered frm fnl 2x... once at 5:10 and again 5 min ago, both went thru but only got email frm the most recent purchase... keep trying

Easiest cop all year, even though stores was open they couldn't sell til 8am, I get to the mall at 7:50am no lines at neither of the 6 shoe stores....walked in Finishline grabbed my size and dipped. And as I checked my recipet I noticed they charged me $5 for a donation I ddnt agree to :smh:

Success!
nthat.gif

Saw them on NDC before they went live but the link just lead me toward an error message. Luckily, was still able to get them when nikestore tweeted the link.
I was able to cop two pairs eventually on NDC by placing two separate orders. I also found the shoes on the site before they tweeted the link and it also lead me to a page with an error message saying the product was unavailable. I know now to stick to their twitter link moving forward. Annoyed I couldn't get my friend's size though. Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs/Footaction sites are by far the worse on release day. I will not be giving them my business until they get their site fix. 

wtffff. FNL is this error. im only buying 1 pair...

Error: ERROR Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart have an invalid price or are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

Easiest cop all year, even though stores was open they couldn't sell til 8am, I get to the mall at 7:50am no lines at neither of the 6 shoe stores....walked in Finishline grabbed my size and dipped. And as I checked my recipet I noticed they charged me $5 for a donation I ddnt agree to :smh:

where u from?

Where at in uptown u from

He said DMV never said uptown wholetime prolly from VA or MoCO

anyways FNL still says they have a FSR they dont 10.5 is gone FSR on GS and TD and all other kid sizes not sure what they have left in mens but It let me order everything I needed **lights up the kush/hash mix***

The stories up in here...some sweet, some salty some just bout to jump off a bridge..:rolleyes:D Some good reading tho..:tongue:

Was not as difficult of a cop as i thought it would be, Definitely easy if you know what you are doing.

with that said, im out, done with this thread.

Last edited:
wtffff. FNL is this error. im only buying 1 pair...

Error: ERROR Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart have an invalid price or are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.
Same thing happen to me its showing I put the white/blue 4s in my cart also.. wth

He said DMV never said uptown wholetime prolly from VA or MoCO
anyways FNL still says they have a FSR they dont 10.5 is gone FSR on GS and TD and all other kid sizes not sure what they have left in mens but It let me order everything I needed **lights up the kush/hash mix***
His Location says: "UpTown DC"

Back
Top Bottom