AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Failed on every website from 8-845am. Threw on some sweats, took a 5 min walk to my local boulevard and no one in site, My reg Mom n Pop said they would open at 10, so I strolled into the next one that was open: they had an abundance. I could've had as many as I wanted but I'm not going to beast on this release. Just wanted 1. Easiest Cop this year for me.
Everyone still trying to cop: forget online, just go to your mall or local and you should be good.

What a successful week. Got the galaxies last weekend, won two rsvps for the bred IV's and just scored a 2nd pair of galaxy rookies on the restock. I need to go buy lotto. Sh*t like this never happens to me!

Heading out to pick up my two pairs. One from NTLA and the other from NTSM. Look for me NT, I'll be in the red Angels hat. Say wassup!!

Btw, congrats to all who copped this morning and good luck to those still trying! 

Wow. Good for you. Been attempting to add to my cart for a half hour. No dice.
Thanks brotha.

For all you guys trying to cop on Eastbay, what I did was just spam click the add to cart button and eventually it went into my cart. I don't know if it'll work now, but don't give up guys.

does eastbay offer free shipping? i thought they used to do that with some new releases.....

Back
Top Bottom