AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Its sadto say that these are also gonna brake down in about 5 wears, i guarantee it. 

Brake down as in....slow you down?? Hahaha...naw I'm just playing man. What gives you the impression that this shoe won't hold up? Are you saying to hoop in or just wear casually?

Shooting for 3 pairs..... keeping all three also
smokin.gif

Question:
are the production shoes already produced?
Because the early sample pic had suede as upper.
But if the recent AJ 7 charcoals pics are legit, that means
JB is using Durabuck on retro Jordans again.
Hope these will be made of Durabuck too.

I can't pass on these. This is one of my favorite lair of Jordan's of all time. I even settled with a pair of blk/cement spizikes since I couldn't get my hands on these

Question:
are the production shoes already produced?
Because the early sample pic had suede as upper.
But if the recent AJ 7 charcoals pics are legit, that means
JB is using Durabuck on retro Jordans again.
Hope these will be made of Durabuck too.

Well my BC3s started production June 2nd last year, finished August 8th, and they released on Black Friday.

So I'd say they should be finishing up production now.

You guys who cling to your yellowed sole/midsole shoes and then complain about the new ones amaze me. I remember people bashing the CDP IV hard. Infact, that was one of the first JB releases that really took flack about being bad quality. Now dudes are "passing" on these and praising the cdps as if they are good quality. As I remember it, the material used on the cdp was the main complaint about the shoe. :smh: At least the 2012 actually look clean. Have you guys ever heard the term "change for the better". Sometimes things actually do change for the better, including Jordans/Nike. I like the jet black nubuck look vs the greyish dull looking durabuck that shows it's age easily over time. It was alway my durabuck shoes ie. 2000 blk/infr VI that had that "ashy" look after a few wears. My Blk/infr VI from the pack for example does not. But yeah, it's the same complaint, different release with yall dudes. Five years from now same dudes complaining and critiquing these will be the same dudes "grailing" these when the next one come out.

The CDP IV is still a joke. What still amazes me is that people paid in excess of 3-400 bucks for them, only for the paint to start cracking really bad. Then to top it off people were still paying nearly 300 for the Fake "Promo" Pairs out there. Its amazing how STUPID people are. No wonder why JB continues to produce garbage. Some People would buy a piece of **** if it had a jumpman on it.

White Cements have held up great. 0 cracking, still look new.
Other than the nubuck on these getting dirty, they will hold up fine

Finally un-ds' my White Cements and man what difference compared to the Military Blues. The White Cements have shown no signs of wear after about 12 hours total whereas the Military Blues creased the second I put them on! Lol......with that being said, I'm sure these Bred's will turn out just fine.

i had this classic in 89, the same year i touched boobies for the 1st time, so I can't hate on this shoe; this is just an early release observation we all see. That tongue is gonna flat out rub on people's knees it's so long

Don't love the material, but these are my grail. If they're built as well as the Cavs IVs from a quality standpoint I'll be content. Copping then hunting down some 99's. Yeezy shrug.

Back
Top Bottom