AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

2 pairs is a minimum on these after giving away my beat CDP's
pimp.gif

love these, need x2, if the material is just like the cavs then i will love evenmore , that shoe is perfect in IMO. 3 months fam

Fantastic pics. But you know, next week someone will drop some :x pics and we'll all be complaining again. Waiting until they're in my hands to reserve judgement. After selling a few pairs my 4 collection is down to just my 04 Cool Greys and the recent White Cements, I'll be happy to add these as they've always been my favorite colorway.

Those ebay pics look better but I need to see the final product. If they look like Cav 4's do no want.

Hmm I'ma be at my girl's folks in Eastern CT... lookin like I'm a be planning on Warwick or Providence, I'm guessin Warwick might be less hectic?  Not that anyone knows but maybe... And if I miss out then I'll just save up for the CDPs cuz they'll prolly go for the same clip...

Dang that tongue is poppin...dj proto should be proud

and i'd like to apologize for my comments earlier on this thread...tag me as a hypocrite because as of now i'm goin to try and buy these...i'm convinced

p.s. I'm also convinced that some early pics we've seen in here are actually fakes...you can tell which one is legit

I wanted these over the Fire Red for sure...But they're still a maybe for me. I still haven't rocked my Cavs.

Back
Top Bottom