AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

^ Agree. Unless the shape/tongue/quality of the 99's...then I will take the IV's. But the V's to me is an underrated model.

Also, still deciding if I want the Black Cement 4's. Something about that high a** tongue though.

The OG models had the high tongue too. I don't why people are so mad about that. Look at pictures of Jordan wearing them in the Cavs game; the tongue goes up the front of his ankle too. You can see it in every photo with him wearing the IVs, these or WCs. 

The OG models had the high tongue too. I don't why people are so mad about that. Look at pictures of Jordan wearing them in the Cavs game; the tongue goes up the front of his ankle too. You can see it in every photo with him wearing the IVs, these or WCs. 
 Maybe you're right. It just seems more high especially how dudes tuck in their jeans and makes the tongue stick out more.

Maybe you're right. It just seems more high especially how dudes tuck in their jeans and makes the tongue stick out more.

the originals did not have tongues this high

when the retros released in 1999 (especially the white/black) the higher tongues were one of the more complained about differences from the originals

but personally, i think the shape of the upper & materials are more important to get right
but then again, i don't tuck the tongues out when i wear 4's, big tongue or small i think it's corny, that's just me

at this point, I would only order from a U.S. based ebayer that usually gets J's a couple weeks early or wait for retail.

All these early pairs worry me.

the originals did not have tongues this high
when the retros released in 1999 (especially the white/black) the higher tongues were one of the more complained about differences from the originals
but personally, i think the shape of the upper & materials are more important to get right
but then again, i don't tuck the tongues out when i wear 4's, big tongue or small i think it's corny, that's just me

You still rocking them Walmart sweats huh?

The originals did not have as high a tongue as the newer ones do. I still have my originals, the 99's, and I'm getting these too.

Yeah i'm basically trying To catch either dss,sp,or sh for a pair. if not ill just try my luck on RD

Last edited:
well they are nike sweatpants
didn't get em at wal-mart, but it's definitely possible they may be found there

and i do relish wearing them outside da house in public

I mean people have different feet, but what I'm hearing is these run the same as the WCs, half size big. I personally don't have the Fire Reds so you might have to wait until somebody who does have them speaks up on the sizing. 

Just gonna go my regular size on this one i'd rather have some toe room than having them fit too tight. 

Anyone have any advice on what time to get to a store for a black friday release? I've never done this before and I'm not tryna miss out on the 4's like I did on the black cement 3's last year. (Although I ended up getting them for lower then retail a year later :wink:. If not can anyone tell me anything about online purchases on sites like eastbay and such? I'm under the impression that as soon as you click add to cart its already sold out.

Anyone have any advice on what time to get to a store for a black friday release? I've never done this before and I'm not tryna miss out on the 4's like I did on the black cement 3's last year. (Although I ended up getting them for lower then retail a year later :wink:. If not can anyone tell me anything about online purchases on sites like eastbay and such? I'm under the impression that as soon as you click add to cart its already sold out.

That doesnt mean dont try online. But if you really really need this shoe, you should probably secure another pair some other way just in case.

I know this shoe will be impossible to cop online. I need this shoe and I am guessing the line will already be too long to get a pair if you line up when you would regularly line up, but there is no way I can make it any earlier than usual. :/

I really dont know what to do

Back
Top Bottom