AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I'm personally paying no more than $260-70. I have a few places I'm looking at at the moment. 

I've got my plan of attack ready.  These are my grail, but I've also done my homework.  If it fails I'll take the L and pay more.

No camping necessary.

Last edited:
thats why i hope they release thos red IV's, they crap on the Bull V's

Yeah screw the 4's, the raging bulls are my all time grail.

thats why i hope they release thos red IV's, they crap on the Bull V's

Not a big fan of the red suede on anything, but until they fix the shape of the IV's it's not really a fair fight.
Most any well made Jordan will look superior to the last decade of IV's, even grail status colorways like the Black/Cement

Y'all should check out sneakz_dissin on Instagram. Dude be getting and selling all the joints way early. Latest kicks he posted were them fire red IX, stealth foams, pink foams, olive IX, and dude had the bred XI n iv in the summer. Dude is definitely worth checking out. He allegedly Fabolous connect and you know how fab kick game is.
we're not gonna check you out. We can all go on an early website and get any of the above mentioned shoes.

Never was a big fan of the red suede look either. I don't really like the IVs to be honest. My only favorites are the WC and these. I just got this year's WC so after this, I'm think I'm done with the IVs.

I read on Twitter that Finishline stores are doing a FCFS on this release but JB is requiring all retailers to not takes sales until 8 am. Logistically, I'm not sure how that's going to work if most mall will be open on midnight for Black Friday. JB should just make an exception for this release and let the retailers sell them at midnight. I can only imagine the chaos that will ensue at the malls. 
mean.gif

:stoneface:
CDP's were terrible quality, and they came with another terrible XVIII.
So yeah, these are peoples grails.
Because the Black/Cement IV hasnt released solo in 13 years :smh:
XIX you mean.

haha very true. You got me
Ive always been terrible at math and since I never cared for the XIX or the XVIII it all somehow added up to 23 :\

Side note: What a bummer of a 900th post...
To make amends, here are two badass pictures of Tony Hawk, young and old, who performed the first 900 vert ever

Last edited:
I read on Twitter that Finishline stores are doing a FCFS on this release but JB is requiring all retailers to not takes sales until 8 am. Logistically, I'm not sure how that's going to work if most mall will be open on midnight for Black Friday. JB should just make an exception for this release and let the retailers sell them at midnight. I can only imagine the chaos that will ensue at the malls. 
mean.gif
Alot of stores are doing raffles etc.

These raffles need to stop, if you sleep in then it's your loss, can't tell you how many times I've got there early and didn't get squat,online seems like the way to go nowadays just pay for lightning speed Internet if your tryna cop two pairs

Still no order confirmation from Sol3 Society. I ordered before the October 25th deadline and nothing yet. Big time lag. Might as well sell it to me for retail if its going to take this long to ship and pay way over retail.

:smh::smh::smh:

As a customer I was expecting to have shoes with me by the start of November and not on Black Friday.

Still no order confirmation from Sol3 Society. I ordered before the October 25th deadline and nothing yet. Big time lag. Might as well sell it to me for retail if its going to take this long to ship and pay way over retail.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

As a customer I was expecting to have shoes with me by the start of November and not on Black Friday.
i ordered on the 16th. no order confirmation either
indifferent.gif

guarantee both parties dont own the v's & are still lawrys they couldnt cop

naw, red IVs look so much better IMO. cleaner and just overall better.

the V's are nice but IV's are much more simpler and cleaner.

guarantee both parties dont own the v's & are still lawrys they couldnt cop

naw, red IVs look so much better IMO. cleaner and just overall better.

the V's are nice but IV's are much more simpler and cleaner.

based off pics alone the V's poop all over them & i HAVE THE V's & plan on copping the iv's but the "short hair suede" if they are actually suede looks like crap in comparison ... so if you are saying which would get the most use ...def the iv's cuz they will be A LOT easier to keep up...... but as in looks V's all day every day no questions or 2nd guessing

but we all have our own opinions *tips hat*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom