AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Thanks guys, appreciate the help.

ill be in nyc next week looking for that 10
nerd.gif

Only pair of 4s that had paint problems instantly for me. Wire em bout 5 times light weight and already have to bust out the angelus on them smfh

I've heard a few people having paint issues on the black midsole from just light wear which makes me curious about my pair since my hasn't chipped

Wore mine on my bday Friday (have worn em about 3-4 times total now) and the inner sole on the right shoe started to begin to crack :smh: |I

So decided to unDS these and after my first wear paint chipping on the midsole...the funny thing is you can tell who walks heavy and who are light on their feet. Im a damn ballerina on my feet so imagine fat ppl who rock jays.. great! Love it! 

Dang... That's that hurt... At least it's the inside...for now.
yea next time i rock them which probably wont be for a minute im gonna check the outside midsole every so often to see if it starts. Its not that big of a deal i didnt notice it until i took them off but 1st wear damn hahaha

Is it just me or is the toe box small on these bred 4s?? It hurts me to walk everytime and I always wear size 12 in 4s

Is it just me or is the toe box small on these bred 4s?? It hurts me to walk everytime and I always wear size 12 in 4s
yup feel the same way i wear 11 in all 4's and these are a bit tight. Im gonna triple sock it and wear it around the house for a few days haha 

my experience with certain materials, is that they all do not cut the same. I remember when I first learned about cutting out patterns for clothing I had to be careful with jersey cotton more so than plain ol cotton. im pretty sure its the durabuck/suede probably shrinking somewhere throughout the final process along with it being stiffened to mold the shoe. which pretty much kills my pinky toe too lol... even if I dont lace them up all the way.

Wore my Fire red 4s about 10 times and my black cements 5 time. No cracking for me just creasing.

Sucks that it's happening to others but overall I'd say this run was an improvement from the 06 4s.

So decided to unDS these and after my first wear paint chipping on the midsole...the funny thing is you can tell who walks heavy and who are light on their feet. Im a damn ballerina on my feet so imagine fat ppl who rock jays.. great! Love it! 
Stupid Jordan brand bs materials. Sucks to have happen so often and so quick on you kicks.

Back
Top Bottom