AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

these hurt my pinky toes after awhile too , i've only worn mine like 10-15 times tho . My left shoe is in perfect condition , no creasing etc my right has a **** load of creasing lol , looks weird af on my feet

UnDS'd a pair last night, and when compared to the Thunders, these crease at a much slower rate. After wear 1, my Thunders looked fairly broken in. The BCIV had zero creasing after wear 1 (for ME), and I walked the exact same distance. These are now in my Daily Driver rotation... Looking down at my feet, I can't help but flashback to 1989, walking the junior high halls in these; my 2nd favorite AJ all-time
smokin.gif
Yeah, nubuck > durabuck.

I have worn mine plenty of times and a little bit of cracking, but no paint chipping like my BC3's. Lovin these every time I wear them. But sometimes it starts bothering my side of the pinky toe after a couple of hours. But I'm starting to stretch the crap out of them and stuffing a bunch of newspaper to widen the shoe. This do fit true to size for me, it just seems these ran a bit more narrower than my previous IV's (White Cement and Military).
Hope you are using some colored ads bc newspaper = blackened socks lol

Love my pair...these are pretty much beaters for me and initially my pinky toes hurt
when I wore it for extended periods of time but its stretched out now so it fits perfectly.
I barely have any creasing and no cracking at all :smokin

these hurt my pinky toes after awhile too , i've only worn mine like 10-15 times tho . My left shoe is in perfect condition , no creasing etc my right has a **** load of creasing lol , looks weird af on my feet

Mine is the same except on the opposite foot...left foot has a crease and hurts a little more while the right foot is perfectly fine and crease free

Think i want to get a second pair tho...

The circle is now complete...

got price jacked on the middle pair for mama bear :smh: ... had to go the eBay route .. everything else for myself n baby bear was retail though :smile:

I un DS'd mine last week, bit uncomfortable last week but with time I know that will change. No creasing, still look basically DS. I love these 4's to rock, they look great and the black/red Reds fitted goes perfectly. 

I un DS'd mine last week, bit uncomfortable last week but with time I know that will change. No creasing, still look basically DS. I love these 4's to rock, they look great and the black/red Reds fitted goes perfectly. 

I'm a 10 in WC3s, should I go a .5 size up if I ever find a pair that's not rapey priced?

They were a little snug for me too got a while I just wore them without soles for a while. After they loosened up I popped them back in. I'd say say go true to size if you plan on wearing them a lot. You'll eventually break them in

It's only been about four months since the black cement 4s released, but I've been wearing them the most out of all the J's I bought from 2012. Aside from the usual JB quality, mine look as good as new. No creasing, cracking, paint chipping, etc. I think the Cavs had the best quality out of the 4s, but the BC4s are becoming my favorite release from last year.

Last edited:
It's only been about four months since the black cement 4s released, but I've been wearing them the most out of all the J's I bought from 2012. Aside from the usual JB quality, mine look as good as new. No creasing, cracking, paint chipping, etc. I think the Cavs had the best quality out of the 4s, but the BC4s are becoming my favorite release from last year.

Did you use shields or replacement insoles on them?

it's official- these are my favorite sneakers.  i have noticed that during any given week, i have at least 4 pair in my ebay watch list.  doubling up in April, regardless of price, creasing or cracking.

Last edited:
Are these TTS? Im a 10 in white/cement 3s. I heard people saying .5 up for these. Can anyone confirm this?

I feel like the 88's run a .5 big. But that's my opinion, and I don't have that wide of a foot.

Back
Top Bottom