AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

240 isn't that bad for canada. i'm seeing 300 + on craigslist.
plus when u take into account i woke up at 5 and stood in line for 2 hours to get em, you probably gained
tongue.gif
Nawwww man I woke up at 5 to cop online, struggled for 2 hrs, got em, and they got rejected at the US post office LOL. So I bought these cause I lost those (still waiting on my refund). But the way I see it is that I worked on release date and earned a full days pay, so paying 28 over retail doesnt hurt. I say try bargaining down, my guy was asking 280. Also, maybe wait a week as hype for the XIs grows.. People might be limited on funds and start trying to unload these on CL to get the XIs (usually works for me cause Vancouver has a lot of hypebeasts who get the shoe for the hype),

240 isn't that bad for canada. i'm seeing 300 + on craigslist.
plus when u take into account i woke up at 5 and stood in line for 2 hours to get em, you probably gained
tongue.gif
ALSO try ebay, you might get them for 200 or so, then have them sent to point roberts (the letter carrier) here's a linkhttp://www.thelettercarrier.com. Just register online with your info and send stuff, its 3 bucks a parcel. They rejected mine, but that's cause they were overloaded due to holiday season, now they have extra storing capacity so it'll be fine to ship there. Hope I helped a bit. I'm actually trying for a second pair on ebay atm. 

Alright guys, here is my review of the Bred IVs... I will have my on foot uploaded soon. Thanks for watching and gimme a sib if you can, this is a start up channel and I'm trying to gain some momentum. 

This might be a noob question, but can force fields be worn with J's. Never thought to give them a try or look into it because I have been happy with sneaker shields, but recently its been getting annoying customizing sneaker shields to fit.

Thanks for the help fellow NTers.
happy.gif
Yeah, I've been wearing them with my IV's. They don't feel too bad with my Cavs.

I really how JB released these.
Plenty of pairs to go around.
If you missed out, you must've slept.
Also, I don't know what the resell market is looking like, but you shouldn't pay no more than $230 for these.
Various stores around the country still got a few sizes.
Just do your homework people.
JB should produce all retros with these kind of numbers.

got my pair off a reseller since i slept on all the restocks...payed $190 which i think isnt bad. isnt too much over retail + shipping + seattle sales tax.

just stating the color of everything on the shoe isn't a review
Feel free to produce your own. I went over some of the key issues (sizing, and nubuck quality/dustiness). I'm not gonna make a 10 min video dissecting a GR retro release. It's a sneaker not a exotic sports car. 

^
i use the dr. scholl's insoles; these improved ones released recently & are nice...

http://www.drscholls.com/drscholls/products/ActiveSeriesInsoles.jspa
(website provides $5 coupon)
may give the spenco ones a shot; would be very impressed if they are more comfortable
& provide more shock absorption than these
easy to find in any department or grocery store
Do they make a chewing gum version of that?

*tosses box of trident for something more effective*

Did anyone else receive their pair from NBAStore yet?
Mine came in yesterday.  What shipping method did you use?  I only ask because I used 2-day shipping, so I'm assuming they processed my order quicker than they would with standard shipping.  

Back
Top Bottom