AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Struck out again for a 10 @NikeSF and this was the only pair I wanted this whole year. Now I have to end up paying hype prices now. SMH. 

got a DM from NTSF! let's hope this works out for the 11s release as well.

800 pairs for that place and you still lost? :smh:  As i've said before, i'm glad I don't have to deal with the Bay Area hype anymore with sneaker releases.

that's insane! i cant imagine how many folks lined up just to get raffle tickets from a couple days ago. also the fact that finish line and shoe palace got their releases too.

got a DM from NTSF! let's hope this works out for the 11s release as well.
that's insane! i cant imagine how many folks lined up just to get raffle tickets from a couple days ago. also the fact that finish line and shoe palace got their releases too.
I'm visiting my folks in the Bay Area for Christmas this year and judging by the stress level to cop even GR releases there, I may just do online only for the upcoming Christmas and XI's....

Struck out again for a 10 @NikeSF and this was the only pair I wanted this whole year. Now I have to end up paying hype prices now. SMH. 

If you have time at 5am friday. Shoe palaces and Finishlines doing First come first serve!

I feel you on that man. Especially a mall like Serramonte lol.

yeah, I've seen Serramonte slowly get worst throughout the years. lol. Use to be pretty easy for the most part. Just show up early enough. Now, it's just crazy

lol i sent the DM ASAP as the tweet went live and didnt go through SMH

never win a RSVP do they do it like last come first serve :smh: or do you guys just spam their dm

Got mine through NTLA. Would be nice to double up with NTSM, but I'd probably hook someone up with that one. Now I can stop worrying.

I don't know how some of you are so bad at RSVP. I have that reply ready to go and I'm now 4/5. The only one I've tried for and lost was the GMP and that's probably only because I didn't realize they didn't have a 10.5. If you're thru in the first 30 sec or less on a GR it's a lock.

RSVP for shoes thru twitter? twitter only links to buy kicks? smh what has this new generation come to, it was never like this and its not that serious I really wish they would go back to releasing shoes on wednesdays and not saturdays so the hypebeasts and resellers wont screw it up for people who actually cop 1 pair at most 2 pairs to wear. Just release the shoes in a normal fashion without all this online BS

yo how do you guys get through whats the secret

every release i just send the DM literally instantly as soon as the hashtag goes live i put the #hash, Name , size

do you guys just send multiples or something? :smh:

it irks me cause i cant win the simplest of things always have to get the shoes from connects or something

Back
Top Bottom