AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

So my local mall Serramonte that gets the most pairs finally posted the raffle ticket winners on the mall website. Footaction and HOH. Each got 400 pairs each! Yes, 400. I had 2 raffle tickets at each store and did not even win! lol. I luckily won 2 others at a different mall in SF.
800 pairs for that place and you still lost? 
mean.gif
 As i've said before, i'm glad I don't have to deal with the Bay Area hype anymore with sneaker releases.

Did anyone try NTRooseveltField?

I put dm in less than a min after they sent the tweet out and still nothing...

so what am i suppsosed to do? direct message "sz 9" and thats it?? help me out!!!!!

EDIT: greeeeaat missed it

Last edited:
Probably struck out with the RSVP. Nike L.A. stays closing quick yet has a second RSVP the day of. I hate Nike LA.

Hope I get in at NTSM

DMed NTLA within 7 seconds. we'll see how it goes. i've done it quicker with NTSF and haven't gotten anything through 5+ releases

walked into local champs on monday and got a guaranteed size 11, store guy said they had almost no people come and they were pissed about the awkward release info...

easy pickup though he said they had plenty of pairs

800 pairs for that place and you still lost? :smh:  As i've said before, i'm glad I don't have to deal with the Bay Area hype anymore with sneaker releases.

Yeah man, Bay area hype has reached an all time high! I hate how I have to jump through all these hoops to get some shoes. GR's at that. It is what it is though

so what am i suppsosed to do? direct message "sz 9" and thats it?? help me out!!!!!

EDIT: greeeeaat missed it

Send us a DM now with #retro4bred your first and last name and desired size (limit one).

try it still SM is still OPEN LA is CLOSED THOUGH

it's all about the 420 roll-up in SO CAL :smh: who would have thunk :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom