Air Jordan 3Lab5 "Metallic" - Releasing Fall 2014?

I will never understand how u guys get thru on NDC without a bot.

Did anyone have success with finishline? That's usually my best bet for the lab series online

That was a fd up release. Fnl manager supposed to be calling me w guaranteed pair soon, I'll ask Wtf.

This was the quickest OOS for any recent shoe. Never even got any cart errors. Just straight to sold out. I see the resale as at least adequate on these.

Did anyone have success with finishline? That's usually my best bet for the lab series online

since the captcha system, ive only been successful manually.

never succeeded with a bot

luck of the draw i guess

Last edited:

honestly ever since i switched to mac my luck on ndc hasnt been too bad...

it was sold out before they went live lol fnl wack

If sz 12 is sold out on ndc then why am I still in line waiting wtf. 
i think the way their system works is if say 5000 ppl click size 12 and they have 250 sz 12s they prob put the first 1000 people to click it in line the rest get out of stock. that way if some people don't check out or let em go there's still like 700 more ppl in line

Last edited:
I dont think fnl ever released these online to everyone asking. Their stores here werent even raffling.

it was sold out before they went live lol fnl wack

i think the way their system works is if say 5000 ppl click size 12 and they have 250 sz 12s they prob put the first 1000 people to click it in line the rest get out of stock. 
Damn so I'm just waiting in line to get that inevitable axee

So, lets see here.... You're buying an overpriced shoe and trying to resell it to cover the costs of another sinfully ugly shoe? Why did you buy the Wolf Grey 3's in the first place if you didn't have the funds?
I did have the funds? Ima just deposit the money from reselling into my account, and pretend I never withdrew the $140 or w/e to pay for the 3s.

Let's see another thing though. 

Opinion (noun) - a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge. 

A shoe being sinfully ugly is an opinion. The 3s were a nice plain colorway that can match with anything, and I had a 15% NDC coupon. So I copped. I don't care what none of y'all ****** think, I'm gonna cop what looks good to me. And if I can't resell these? I'll just return them or sell them to my cousin.

Damn so I'm just waiting in line to get that inevitable axee
na u never know. my numbers are just an example i dunno how nike does it. ive waited for like 40 mins before i got it in cart. alot of ppl on here put them in cart just "for practice" lol 

i hit the link late today @ 8:02.. waited in line 'til 8:07.. then smashed and dashed my with first labs..
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom