Air Jordan 38

Remenbering XX1

1000015252.jpg

Attachments

• 1000015252.jpg
    1000015252.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 432
Definitely loving having the mids and lows of the Fundamentals, they are Soooooo comfortable and stylish,.... And if they carry this momentum into the 39(XXXIX) We will be in for a treat

Wonder how the solid bottom on these will hold up as far as traction, fraying and sole separating unlike the translucent pairs that we have seen so far? I'm aware of the PF pair, but I'm talking about a regular USA retail price/release and not wide fit, like the PF and not hard to return because they come from overseas if the fit is off.

Wore my 38s today and they are pretty comfortable I must say. Still wouldn’t put them even close to the 2003-2004 jordan XII release. Most comfortable Jordan ever IMO.
The 2003 - 2004 flu game retro was one of the best shoes I have ever hooped in. You could actually feel the zoom bag responsiveness when playing in them. That was when Jordan Brand actually cared about the playability of retros. Now they are Nike Sportswear products, where they just insert regular bag into the shoe. Definitely fashion over function.

Now retro 12's are flatter than an open soda left out overnight.

I did not care for 2003 12s at all. They were definitely super zoomy and the uppers were really malleable out the box, but that was the issue to me. I much prefer the subtle cushioning in the 1997 originals as well as the tonka truck like super thick leathers they used.

Back
Top Bottom