Air Jordan 3 to be the Next Retro in the BIN23 Series

cant remember where i heard it but i thought the bin program was put on hold :S

anyway i hope these are decent, would be nice with a nike on the back but we already know that aint happening...

They Gave The 3s This Year Justice With The Good Quality & Midsoles So I Can Only Imagine How Good These Will Turn Out...

They Gave The 3s This Year Justice With The Good Quality & Midsoles So I Can Only Imagine How Good These Will Turn Out...

EASY COP. GONNA 3 PAIRS TO RESELL EVEN THOUGH IM NOT FEELING EM.
laugh.gif

EASY COP. GONNA 3 PAIRS TO RESELL EVEN THOUGH IM NOT FEELING EM.
laugh.gif

I thought the Bin series was interesting and enjoyed some of the shoes. The quality was great on all of them too. I really hope they didn't scrap the series like I been hearing. I wanted to see the madness for a BIN XI.

I thought the Bin series was interesting and enjoyed some of the shoes. The quality was great on all of them too. I really hope they didn't scrap the series like I been hearing. I wanted to see the madness for a BIN XI.

why dont JB lose the BIN's and get us some of the shoes/color waves the ppl like.......ie. grape 5, fire red 3, and maroon 6......heck just bring back the womens sizes and colors

why dont JB lose the BIN's and get us some of the shoes/color waves the ppl like.......ie. grape 5, fire red 3, and maroon 6......heck just bring back the womens sizes and colors

Don't you all already know this
indifferent.gif
 I'm barely getting back into the game and I saw this like 2 weeks ago.
grin.gif

Don't you all already know this
indifferent.gif
 I'm barely getting back into the game and I saw this like 2 weeks ago.
grin.gif

wondering how these will turn out while i plan my attack for when the shoe releases haha.

wondering how these will turn out while i plan my attack for when the shoe releases haha.

Very curious as to how these will turn out, Ive only been a fan on the V's but if they come out nice I will be putting some money aside once pics drop cause Ill be paying reseller prices if i want any chance of getting these. Living here in the Bay its damn near impossible to get any hot release unless youre willing to camp out for more that a day....regardless of what they look like Im sure the hype beast will be lurking
laugh.gif

Very curious as to how these will turn out, Ive only been a fan on the V's but if they come out nice I will be putting some money aside once pics drop cause Ill be paying reseller prices if i want any chance of getting these. Living here in the Bay its damn near impossible to get any hot release unless youre willing to camp out for more that a day....regardless of what they look like Im sure the hype beast will be lurking
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom