Air Jordan 3 to be the Next Retro in the BIN23 Series

I remeber reading awhile back they were scrapped. But who knows, I would diffentaly try and get my hands on a BIN 3

I remeber reading awhile back they were scrapped. But who knows, I would diffentaly try and get my hands on a BIN 3

i copped the 5s, by FAR the nicest of the BINs.. the others were stinkers in my opinion. they feel nice, smell purty and have hella resale value if nothing else. ill probably cop the bin 2s eventually but ill most definitely leave the 7s and 13s alone. preliminary on the 3s is a cop (w/o seein pics obviously), but if they turn out like that pre-yellowed white garbage on page 2 i might die. 
sick.gif

i copped the 5s, by FAR the nicest of the BINs.. the others were stinkers in my opinion. they feel nice, smell purty and have hella resale value if nothing else. ill probably cop the bin 2s eventually but ill most definitely leave the 7s and 13s alone. preliminary on the 3s is a cop (w/o seein pics obviously), but if they turn out like that pre-yellowed white garbage on page 2 i might die. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

^^^^ crazy bro the 9s gave the 5s a run for the $$$ kid
haha you got me there, i always forget about the 9s. the 9s are up there with the 2s imo but i still think the 5s have it. i can definitely see how someone would favor the 9s though, sick sick sick. i just think the bright red bin stamp on the white upper throws it off a little bit.

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

^^^^ crazy bro the 9s gave the 5s a run for the $$$ kid
haha you got me there, i always forget about the 9s. the 9s are up there with the 2s imo but i still think the 5s have it. i can definitely see how someone would favor the 9s though, sick sick sick. i just think the bright red bin stamp on the white upper throws it off a little bit.

they could have slapped a bin stamp on them flip 3's and people would have went nuts!

they could have slapped a bin stamp on them flip 3's and people would have went nuts!

Back
Top Bottom