Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

What got released at footaction? Tinkers or JTH

How you even get that many tickets per person da ****

5413E7D0-543B-4128-8172-438B6F8B926C.jpeg

Haven’t posted in a while but a retail pick

is wish legit with their raffles? or do they back door most pairs?

What got released at footaction? Tinkers or JTH

How you even get that many tickets per person da ****
I have a friend that has like 10 fake IDs and uses them throughout the week. He gets like 50+ raffles per big release.

I paid $306 from END. That's damn near resell price now! Haha

Oh well, these shoes are really dope to me. So I'm going to enjoy the hell out of wearing them!

I was at 32 S State tonight and got a JTH ticket as well. Saw the Perfect Sole dudes and half of NYC in line.

They stopped them a bunch of times from getting back in line, but there are around 700 pair so they probably just looped at the end for more tickets.

If everyone on StockX changed their bids to $250 or less, that's what they'd be worth. Waiting for a sale on eBay would be far more painful for sellers, and I doubt they would hold out on a price increase; they'd be dumping them asap!....heh.

Have thought about that too, but that is always that one person who would not be able to resist and pay more. Just can't get people to get there, because somebody wants it first...

I don't think they will be a GR, but resellers will back away more if prices keep dropping. At 250 they are going top be barely breaking even after fees and possible taxes...

You're right. Best possible resell is about $275 to account for seller fees if they want to break even. Some may take a loss just to avoid further loss down the line, but that will depend on how the April launch goes. Resellers would be wise to wait before taking a loss I would think. So if I fail again in April, I may have to up my maximum to $275 if I really want these. Hmm....

I was at 32 S State tonight and got a JTH ticket as well. Saw the Perfect Sole dudes and half of NYC in line.

They stopped them a bunch of times from getting back in line, but there are around 700 pair so they probably just looped at the end for more tickets.
no love with the info? the yeezy dudes ****** it up huh? :frown:

Back
Top Bottom