Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Congrats to those that got the JTH 3's. I think they're fresh, but too similar to the WC 3s. I prefer the Tinker pair because of its color blocking, which is unique.
why not both?

AwZKP
AwZKP

Dudes payings $799 for photos of the shoes :rofl:

No lie, I literally was on the snkrs app right at the jump of 1/2 time, my wife was like what are u looking at, I said just making sure Im not missing out on another exclusive drop like they did with the bc3s. She said yea that was bs. I didnt see nothing , figured its late aint nothing going on... Then all the sudden,,,

Blam!!!!

these drop.

Liked the design, the fact that theyre linked with Timberlake make em corny, but theyd been cool for some trade bait.

Shoes growing on me. 3s would have been a higher height for sure if that's an actual sketch.

Oh I'd take both without question. I think they're dope. Just not losing too much sleep because of their similarity to the WC 3s. I'd be UPSET if it was the Tinker pair that I missed on though.

This but at least we know when they will release and it isn't a surprise release

Is anyone else going to cop the low 32 dunks. I am going to cop my self only because I per orderd the Jordan 3 dunks and feel I have to have both anyone else

I hate that they don't at least provide a notification on SKNRS or even Nike+ members. Do they expect people to just be refreshing sneakers all day every day? At least there was suspicion of these dropping during superbowl. For the BC3, it was completely random with no notice. I happened to luck out and get those, but that was a complete fluke and not likely to ever happen again....SMH.

I didn't see the 3M swoosh on his shoes, and spent the entire halftime trying to figure out if they were the '88s. I couldn't see the bottom to confirm they weren't '88s, but figured that didn't make much sense, so more likely some future release of the WC3. One of my kids had my phone for 45min around the time of the drop, so there was no hope for me. Oh well; congrats to those who copped...that's awesome!

Would love to have grabbed the jth but it wasnt in the cards i guess....dont think i ever really had a chance

Was fortunate to get the JT 3's on the SNKRS app earlier!
It was pretty exciting to obtain them since i have no access to bots or other forms of trickery.

Also, Salute @ihust1e ! My Frieza comrade! OH HOOO HOO! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PO

the j23 app went off & i was like, nah pass..these are as trash as justin timberlake.

Back
Top Bottom