Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

With talk of a US re-release in april, I dont think its worth it to pay End's taxing price. I would only pick this up for retail this weekend and focus my effort on the 1/97 and the game royals.

wish me luck !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 43
I refresh all day take a 2 minute break and it shows up, I know the time.. I refresh get in and its booked... Nothing but an L waiting to happen.

I've hit a couple times on Snkrs pass but I've took way more L's. I don't feel ready for today :sick:

people that have won multiple times have access to a monitor that alerts them when new items are added to the snkrs feed

That's still too slow. Basically people got access to the API code to know the time. The thing is it'll update literally seconds - a couple of mins. That's how folks finds out.

I am well over a hour to pick these up if I would win and the snow that is falling here in ny would not help going to pick th m up on soho

I've never received a notification for SNKRS Pass. I always see it when the reservations are closed already. I'm like "Oh, guess I missed that."

Back
Top Bottom