Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Thinking about copping for $500 off stockx. I'm going to be out of the country on release day so no way to get my L. Do you guys think these will drop below $500? I don't want to wait only for them to go up.

inYQ5V.gif

It’s a crap shoot. I pre orderd mine for 5.. The snkers app will be Handing out L like candy on Halloween.

I can understand wanting a particular shoe. However, when I read about cats paying almost 2-3 times over retail, I can't wrap my head around it. The most I've paid for a shoe after I missed a release was $60. To each their own though. I guess I'm just older now and more frugal! :lol::lol:

I can understand wanting a particular shoe. However, when I read about cats paying almost 2-3 times over retail, I can't wrap my head around it. The most I've paid for a shoe after I missed a release was $60. To each their own though. I guess I'm just older now and more frugal! :lol::lol:

You’re not the only one, I’m 22 and it baffles me. The people who do that price the shoes out of reach for people who have enough for retail or about $40-$50 over.

You’re not the only one, I’m 22 and it baffles me. The people who do that price the shoes out of reach for people who have enough for retail or about $40-$50 over.

Yeah man. It's not even about the money it's about the principle. I'm fortunate to have a very good job and make a decent amount of money but paying 5 bills for a shoe that cost $200 retail is crazy to me. Don't get me wrong I've bought shoes for my wife that cost a pretty penny, but that's my wife and those are designer high end shoes that will last forever and come with a warranty. If anything goes wrong with them you can send them back.

I can't say that for my Air Jordans. :lol:

would love love to double up on these.. would be nice to rock one and kept one on ice... just sad they are a draw on the SNKERS APP the BOTS are going to eat these up...

Yeah man. It's not even about the money it's about the principle. I'm fortunate to have a very good job and make a decent amount of money but paying 5 bills for a shoe that cost $200 retail is crazy to me. Don't get me wrong I've bought shoes for my wife that cost a pretty penny, but that's my wife and those are designer high end shoes that will last forever and come with a warranty. If anything goes wrong with them you can send them back.

I can't say that for my Air Jordans. :lol:

I would of never thought about paying that much for shoes but i'm 39 now and make great money and own 2 businesses so I can afford it but I don't spend that much unless I have to. If I cop these these it will be only the second time I have spent more than $100 over retail on a pair of shoes, the first was on the free throw line 3s that get here on Tuesday. I am a sucker for 3's.

I'm guessing if they hit footstores it may be the same one's that received the FTL's. I think only Chicago and LA got FTL's

I would of never thought about paying that much for shoes but i'm 39 now and make great money and own 2 businesses so I can afford it but I don't spend that much unless I have to. If I cop these these it will be only the second time I have spent more than $100 over retail on a pair of shoes, the first was on the free throw line 3s that get here on Tuesday. I am a sucker for 3's.

Man if you got the coin and its something you want then go for it! :D But like you I think $100 the max I would go over. And even with that it has to be something that I really, really want. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom