Air Jordan 3 Retro "Racer Blue" - July 10, 2021

Box.jpg
Tag.jpg
Heel tab.jpg
Tongue.jpg
top down.jpg
3M.jpg
outside.jpg

Sport blue 3s are so nice. I wore my pair yesterday but they are definitely not as clean as your pair. The airbags popped and midsole is looking beat but still I like wearing them.
They definitely need a retro. With better materials as well

Almost passed on these because of ToNYD2WiLD’s YouTube review trashing them. He sabotaged Nike & JB on that review. :smh:

Glad I listened to you goons on NT & got them. These are some of the nicest J’s I have!! Impeccable Quality! 🔥

I see these Racer 3’s becoming what Black Cat IV’s are today. $550 & then some. 😵‍💫

I buy my clothes cheap & my shoes expensive. Ghetto Fab. 🤫

5B0C9589-B00D-4F12-B88F-1E14EF673DFC.jpeg

Last edited:
Pair from Creme321 came today and I love these. FlightNikes FlightNikes you should always buy what you like as 99% of these YT channels about shoes are really just resellers who base their love/hate of a shoe on how much resell value a shoe has or how much hype it has or if it is a collab.

i think mine came in today.

i was very hype for sport blues. the only thing that bothered me besides the plastic *** leather was the nubuck tongues. felt so cheap.

oh and the translucent bottom... made no sense.

i think mine came in today.

i was very hype for sport blues. the only thing that bothered me besides the plastic *** leather was the nubuck tongues. felt so cheap.

oh and the translucent bottom... made no sense.
For me, Sport Blue’s were an easy pass for me when I saw them up close in hand.

Back
Top Bottom