Air Jordan 3 Retro "Racer Blue" - July 10, 2021

Just came across this old video...

Screenshot_20210712-171159_YouTube.jpg

They better do these right whenever they drop

OMG the elephant print is different heights and crooked! :lol:

Sorry, just think it's funny sometimes when folks put the OG's on a pedestal like every pair was perfect back then. They were far from it, we just weren't going over them with a t-square and a magnifying glass looking for imperfections. We laced em up, and wore those suckers like nobody could touch us.

Sorry, just think it's funny sometimes when folks put the OG's on a pedestal like every pair was perfect back then. They were far from it, we just weren't going over them with a t-square and a magnifying glass looking for imperfections. We laced em up, and wore those suckers like nobody could touch us.

i wish I could rep you a thousand times, concur 1000%

Thank you for this post. The elitist in the sneaker game kill me. "Bu bu but I miss that og form!" Even though the heights and form were as inconsistent back them as they are now.

Because people got sneakers to wear and not sell or put in plastic cases. You don't need them perfect if you're going to crease them and get them dirty.

First pair arrived, not sure from where... Leather quality is very nice. Only complaint I have is the mark inside the shoe that looks like blood or something...

20210713_154153.jpg
20210713_154043.jpg

Hoping UPS works some magic & gets me my pair tomorrow.

Took an L on SNKRS. Found a $20 off coupon reward in my Finishline account, got em for $181 shipped. I guess this makes up for mangled Carmine box at the outlets. Thx Nike & FNL. 🔥 Can’t to see these in person!

What do you mean “like?” Nobody could touch me or them. :lol:

Glad you know that invincible feeling I'm talking about, baby. (been waiting to sneak one of those in :lol:)

But yeah, as a kid that just got the new Jordans and being one of the first to rock em in school? Couldn't tell me NOTHING.

did Ced B not get these?
If there is no Ced B car seat shoe pick, he did not get them. HOLLA.

ACTUALLY, YOU’D BE SUPRISED HOW MANY PICKUPS I COP AND JUST EITHER DON’T TAKE A PIC, OR TAKE A PIC AND FORGET TO POST…I BLAME IT ON BEING 42, BUT REALLY IT’S JUST ALL THIS “AFGHAN OG” I BE SMOKIN’…😂HOLLA!

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom