Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
these will sell out online in an hour tops.  15 min on NDS and about 45 min via eastbay, footlocker, finishline, etc (just because their checkout process sucks).   Should be like the good ol days in store though.  Walk in around noon time at your local mall and should be marinating on the shelves.   Good luck everyone !

hideous hypebeast colors
mean.gif

The purple kills me on this pair... gonna have to pass unless they survive 48hours @ nike and I can use my 40% off on them.....

I actually like these. The purple is subtle and really isn't that big of a deal to me. These aren't the worst color of 3s that have ever come out

I actually like these. The purple is subtle and really isn't that big of a deal to me. These aren't the worst color of 3s that have ever come out

Def not the worst we have seen 3's being released in but still.... just not doing it for me. Different strokes for different folks though. Hope its an easy pickup for you guys that want them.

I like them for some strange reason because this something different. But it does look like Jb had something to do with the design  lol.

The crimson red is too nice on these quality is good as well just came from my local spot and Im in for a pair on lock

I like these better than the jokers, but still an easy pass. Thought maybe they would grow on me, but there's just too much other stuff coming out for me to get them if I'm not crazy about them.

I'm not sure about these, I think I'll try and cop if I can get them in store and not go too far out of my way. 

i will wait till i see them in person i want to know if the crimson is more orange or red then ill make up my mind then if i dont pull the trigger  ill cave in and buy the chicago 1s 

These should be a easy cop for those who want them. I am passing on these but was able to get my brother a rsvp @chi nt.

I never rsvped for these and somehow still managed to receive a confirmation from Nike Roosevelt field that I have a spot in line without rsvping. Weird if you ask me.

The RSVP for Nike Scottsdale has been open for about half an hour now...I still haven't gotten confirmation but I rarely do.

EDIT: closed after 55 minutes, missed out on a size 12. 

Last edited:
wonder how fast they will sellout on NDC

inb4 i dont get a pair
Considering the Corks come out that day also, they might stay up as long as the III's did last weekend, which was almost 2 hours. EB would be your best bet IMO. 

rsvp for these at nike portland somehow only lasted a minute.... hate the automated system -__-, and only trying to grab them for a friend. guess its saturday morning wake up for me since i don't like dealing with themall

I rsvp'd pretty quick for nike chi and didn't get picked. I wonder how many people are giving in and are paying for rsvp snipers. I didn't want the shoes in the first place, but after the whole Royal thing i am going to be practicing whenever i can.

Got my pair a couple days ago. Not the best, but its a solid pair to add to my collection.

Reflective tounge

really EB over NDC ? please explain . 
I'm just saying for this release, EB isn't getting the corks, NDC will have more traffic, TLO or not, more traffic is more traffic. If you're just wanting to cop the Crimsons, head over to EB where the site traffic probably won't be as high. 

Like I said, IMO. 

Back
Top Bottom