Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
I never rsvped for these and somehow still managed to receive a confirmation from Nike Roosevelt field that I have a spot in line without rsvping. Weird if you ask me.

Pretty sure you used my app to secure your pair. Size 9? Initials JS?

I'm just saying for this release, EB isn't getting the corks, NDC will have more traffic, TLO or not, more traffic is more traffic. If you're just wanting to cop the Crimsons, head over to EB where the site traffic probably won't be as high. 

Like I said, IMO. 
aight cool , good looking out fam

Got my pair a couple days ago. Not the best, but its a solid pair to add to my collection.

Reflective tounge
That's what I'm thinking as well. Not great but good enough to add to my rotation.

got mine on lock woot.

The only thing I don't 'love' about these is the upper, but I think if I work it with some mink oil a few times before I wear 'em they'll pop real nice.  Definitely gonna be rocking these on the stage!

Last edited:
Really like these, and my boy is offering me his discount cause he wants nothing to do with them so for $125.00 I just might have to get em...lotta people complaing about the purple I see nothing wrong with it. Its about time the threes got a colorway thats out of the ordinary. 

hhahahahahah i love all the haters

black and red? fire.

if these were OG and the black/cements were these, everyone would say "eeeeeew" to black/cements

like em
sorry man i dont think anyone would say eeeeeeeew to the black cements. its not even the og part its just the color way does not look right.

these are decent but i feel like jb is just releasing a bunch of bs to keep the new sneaker heads. i dont like the colorway

somebody please convince me not to buy these. Told myself I was chilling after the royals came out. I've been spending WAY too much on shoes lately. I just know these will look great on feet with the right fit though....sigh

Last edited:
There's so much hate for these for some ridiculous reasons. I am going to cop these because; I love Jordan III's, I have a $20 off rewards card, and these are gonna be great beaters. 

There's so much hate for these for some ridiculous reasons. I am going to cop these because; I love Jordan III's, I have a $20 off rewards card, and these are gonna be great beaters. 
This. This is just how I feel. I'm just hoping they'll accept my bday coupon on Saturday otherwise idk if I'll cop

These will look sick they will be like the olive ix's nobody liked them back then but they will grow on you. And they're 3's we will prolly not see another 3 all year easy cop for me. The name RAPTORS goes well with these.

These will look sick they will be like the olive ix's nobody liked them back then but they will grow on you. And they're 3's we will prolly not see another 3 all year easy cop for me. The name RAPTORS goes well with these.
aren't the black cement 3's re-releasing?

edit: I guess it's still a rumor actually 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I'm sure these will sell faster online than the squadron blue 13s , I'm still on the fence. I like the new cw but I told myself I need to take a little break. got some pick ups coming up in the spring that take priority over these

These look a lot mor red in person, the purple elephant print you can't even tell its there, wear some black jeans and the whole shoe will look darker, still debating if I truly want these

Iam going to try cop these online but if that doesnt work. The footlocker and champs dont open til 9 so if i cant get them online to the store i go.

Yeah this is my plan too. I figured if I'm there when stores open then I should be fine. Hopefully I'm right.

Back
Top Bottom