Air jordan 3 oregon pit crew legit chexk

I am close to buying this pair. Cement looks off on the inner part of the shoes. Anyone have better knowledge of these?
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Omg.. @timmybrixxx Another one. DO NOT buy from BOM he is known to sell GM's and replicas. Everyone here should be aware of this guy...

@From88til yeah i noticed that BOM sign in front of these shoes and was gonna say he had been known to sell fakes. This isnt even the first fake pair weve seen from that BOM guy just today. I bet that dude is makin a killin off ripping these folks off. Son of a *****

Last edited:
Yeah thats crazy man. How can that guy stay in business without somebody filling a case against him or with him having a bad rep
Because most of his customers if not all of them have no idea they are getting ripped off. LOLOLOLOL at that elephant print thought. How can people not notice ish like that right away? Looks like he went crazy with a sharpie and made the elephant print himself, while on ludes.

Because most of his customers if not all of them have no idea they are getting ripped off. LOLOLOLOL at that elephant print thought. How can people not notice ish like that right away? Looks like he went crazy with a sharpie and made the elephant print himself, while on ludes.

That was my first sign, forgive me if this is a stupid question. What does bom on the shoe box tag stand for? What is it suppose to be.

That was my first sign, forgive me if this is a stupid question. What does bom on the shoe box tag stand for? What is it suppose to be.
If your not familiar enough with Jordans to be able to spot fakes, i would just stick to the reputable dealers this site has listed or one of NikeTalk's sponsored sites. Chances are if your not extremely familar with these shoes and u buy from some unknown reseller your gonna get a fake shoe and be ripped off. Espcially on a shoe like this which happens to be extremely limted and with a resell value of 2k u can better believe the crooked resellers will be on these big time and are gonna be buying the fake/unauthorized ones for about $200 and sell them for $500 to someone who isnt experienced enough yet in the shoe game to be able to know hes buying fakes. It happened to me when i first started buying retro Js cause i didnt know any better myself. But it wont ever happen again

Last edited:
I am able to spot fakes and the cement on these were what got me. I just am not familiar with this particular shoe and I know samples are made of different quality. Needed some help with this model

If ur able to spot fakes why would u think someone would be selling a legit pair of these for $500 when they go for 2k

Being that these shoes are extremely limited i would think the only folks that have a pair are gonna be the reputable places not just Joe Blow the reseller on ebay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom