Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Are the proceeds going towards hurricane relief?
giphy.gif

These won’t sit. Shadow 10s sitting is one thing. But these are some 3s that aren’t hideous, i doubt they’ll sit.

These won’t sit. Shadow 10s sitting is one thing. But these are some 3s that aren’t hideous, i doubt they’ll sit.

What are preorders going for? I imagine these will be an easy cop but they might end up like UNC 6s and actually move at retail.

Anyone who truly wants these shouldn’t sleep, especially since they can easy return to Nike if these end up sitting or resale isn’t there.

I need these RD idc if they rot on shelves

If anything I’ll double up if they go on deep sale

I been wanting these since I first seen them on 23isback (mods edit if website is not allowed)

After copping TBs and 2x BC3s, I can’t wear Jumpman 3s anymore, they just seem like lesser shoes tbh. Atmos 3s were a non-OG cw with NA branding and Tinker 3s were given the NA treatment as well. I can’t justify $190+ on a hideous Jumpman/branded AJ3 anymore, JB is laughing all the way to the bank with this release.

I agree that the Nike logo looks better than the Jumpman, but that is the least of the current 3's problems. Compare pictures of the OG, and you'll see the current high cut of the elephant print is ugly as heck. It just almost ruins the shoe. We went from subtle enhancing details to...

Fire-Red-00.jpg

Jordan-3-Katrina-Release-Date.jpg

...EP on steroids which gives no room to breathe. And unlike the current high cut patent leather, it doesn't look premium; it looks stupid. Add in the ridiculous Ronald McDonald tongue, and I think the Jumpman thing is a much lesser issue.

I agree that the Nike logo looks better than the Jumpman, but that is the least of the current 3's problems. Compare pictures of the OG, and you'll see the current high cut of the elephant print is ugly as heck. It just almost ruins the shoe. We went from subtle enhancing details to...

Fire-Red-00.jpg

Jordan-3-Katrina-Release-Date.jpg

...EP on steroids which gives no room to breathe. And unlike the current high cut patent leather, it doesn't look premium; it looks stupid. Add in the ridiculous Ronald McDonald tongue, and I think the Jumpman thing is a much lesser issue.

I agree with you 100% but what are the chances JB fixes the EP? Slim tbh. At least we know they are willing to throw NA on various cws.

Back
Top Bottom