Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Was half in at first but now :smh: need to just cop some WCs again and call it a day.

Best look of these were Ty's on foot pics imo

Meh these are gonna sell out

I’d be happy if they quickly went on discount through some online retailers but since no Jordan’s have had that happen this year doubt it with these. 3s seem to be in

Only issue for me but I’m sure I’ll get over it, they made the red way too glossy.

I’m in for one since I’m not trying drop $400 on two pairs trying to be done with spending money on kicks now

So tempted to cop from goat but I’m resisting. Massive GR right? I hope so because I’ve been wanting a pair since i first saw pics of the samples way back. Alternate fire reds is what I like to call em

Reason they're being slept on is because they have the same leather as the true blue 3s did. No bueno. Not sure why the are skimping on such a coveted retro model but it's too bad. I liked the leather on the Infrared23 3s. Just wait until you see the leather if you didnt cop the true blues. It's depressing.

Reason they're being slept on is because they have the same leather as the true blue 3s did. No bueno. Not sure why the are skimping on such a coveted retro model but it's too bad. I liked the leather on the Infrared23 3s. Just wait until you see the leather if you didnt cop the true blues. It's depressing.
Who said it has that leather? Unless you have them In hand?

Is fine line 1721 legit? How do they still have the tinker 3’s?

Forgot dude still on business but it’s been awhile since I’ve seen his name posted

Last I checked he was legit. Gets stuff a little early but I haven’t seen anyone associate him with fakes other than first time he got brought up 1-2 years ago because people were paranoid but his stuff was good

Jordan Brand better get their stuff together. You are releasing an AJ3, such an Iconic shoe that the community has been waiting for a long time......and the quality is not top notch A1 butter.
This could have been one of the hottest releases in a good long minute. Why would they not make these with "buttery soft" leather? Something to make them stand out from other releases.

I'm going for the Tinkers on the 30th. If I can get those for retail, or aftermarket for $260 max, I'll pass on these and wait for the NA fire reds, and white cements. Only way I'm getting these is if they go on discount, which I don't think they will, but you never know with this business I guess....

My Hopes Are That JB Didn't Put The NA On The Back Of These With Intentions Of A True White Cement Retro In The Back Pocket And Wanting To Prevent People From Grabbing These Up And Changing Them Into The Coveted White Cement On Their Own :nerd:

I hope you’re correct.

After copping TBs and 2x BC3s, I can’t wear Jumpman 3s anymore, they just seem like lesser shoes tbh.

Atmos 3s were a non-OG cw with NA branding and Tinker 3s were given the NA treatment as well. I can’t justify $190+ on a hideous Jumpman/branded AJ3 anymore, JB is laughing all the way to the bank with this release.

People were loving this shoe for so long it's interesting seeing the negative comments lol. The only thing that makes sense to me is whether I want to drop the 190 or not. Personally, I'd prefer to wait and get them for the low because I'm definitely digging these. But I've been on a sneaker spend fest.

Back
Top Bottom