Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Man I’m so torn, I love this cw but I haven’t bought a pair of Jumpman-branded 3s in almost 4 years (SB 3s).

Seems like a step back from wearing NA TB3s and BC3s to these.

Maybe a heel replacement would work? I don’t understand why they just can’t put NA on everything, Jumpman 3s seem like inferior products now. :frown:

Man I’m so torn, I love this cw but I haven’t bought a pair of Jumpman-branded 3s in almost 4 years (SB 3s).

Seems like a step back from wearing NA TB3s and BC3s to these.

Maybe a heel replacement would work? I don’t understand why they just can’t put NA on everything, Jumpman 3s seem like inferior products now. :frown:

I feel you.

It would be nice if they would just pick a side and stick with it. They put NA on those trash Atmos 3 but they wont put it on these.

Jordan Brand loves to give us what we want but then leave us wanting another iteration because they changed the shape/color/whatever.

Watch these come out 2023 with NA on the back.

For me the Jumpman doesnt bother me on these because they arent an original cw but obviously NA is always better.

The days of parallel EP is done. These would be an easy cop if the Fire Red 3s and white cements weren’t eventually to return. These would also be an easy cop if they weren’t $190. After only paying $160 for my shadows, I’m not to inclined to pay $200 for these with less production quality

I love these. Idk when the actual white cements will ever release again and it doesn’t even matter cuz i would buy those again, too. White cements are my faves and these are close enough to em sooo these getting copped.

Jordan-3-Katrina.jpg
Jordan-3-Katrina-2018-Retro.jpg
Jordan-3-Katrina-Front.jpg
Jordan-3-Katrina-Release-Date.jpg
Jordan-3-Katrina-Heels.jpg
Jordan-3-Katrina-2018.jpg
Jordan-3-Katrina-Outsole.jpg

arguably my favorite 3

in on release date hopefully these are easy to get.

I did this custom some years back, never thought they’d actually release

995F8387-131A-4148-8679-2B5C5214057B.jpeg

They do look kinda weird with the JM after all the NA releases lately. Since they’re technically not the “Katrina” anyway, it wouldn’t have hurt to throw NA on em and make another $10. At least I’ve got FTL, JTs and 88s to rock for that NA action. Hopefully Foot stores will allow rewards so I can at least shave the tax off..

Back
Top Bottom