Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Not really. I waited more than 2 hours for my tinkers. Granted the footaction downtown still had my size a week later. But hang in there.
Sounds like I should appreciate my chances to have Tinker 3 in hand

I liked the swoosh since it’s still technically a Nike
But the gray mudguard should have been white

First drop on SNKRS I hit
That was good luck
Market went up to $290
Returned it when market dropped

Second drop on SNKRS I hit
That was GR, sitting everywhere
I still debating to return or not.

Ok my FTA waitlist turned into nothing

What does that mean?

Can anybody tell me?

Is it that I have to accept waitlist?

Attachments

• 700BE438-A1AE-43A8-8D40-916D7F39FCD4.png
    700BE438-A1AE-43A8-8D40-916D7F39FCD4.png
    541.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 48B1E198-9372-4CC9-9D3D-56285899F50B.png
    48B1E198-9372-4CC9-9D3D-56285899F50B.png
    887.8 KB · Views: 13
Wow these apps are cold blooded
Timmay didn’t even get a proper L :lol:
If you won it would of said please confirm etc
If you lost it would of said next time you can try tomorrow on FTL etc...

Just got the L from champs after being On the WL for like 5 hours :smh:
Guess I’ll be at the mall tomorrow

Ok my FTA waitlist turned into nothing

What does that mean?

Can anybody tell me?

Is it that I have to accept waitlist?

waitlist = L

if u get waitlisted and accept the loss..this way when u do get the inevitable L u won't be disappointed

yea u can get off the list but it's a small chance

BTW my FTL app raffle pair is waiting for me

can't wait

Anyone can dm me some euro sites that releasing these overnight for retail? I have a busy day tommorrow and won't be able to check the foot stores until after 5 smh

Sounds like I should appreciate my chances to have Tinker 3 in hand

I liked the swoosh since it’s still technically a Nike
But the gray mudguard should have been white

First drop on SNKRS I hit
That was good luck
Market went up to $290
Returned it when market dropped

Second drop on SNKRS I hit
That was GR, sitting everywhere
I still debating to return or not.
I'd keep it. Its a nice shoe with a great story imo. I'm into cars & no one ever gets a chance to buy a concept car of their favorite car. Thats what the tinkers are to me.

Wore these today to see if I like them more than katrinas and I'm not so sure if I do. This is not a flattering pic of fire red 3s but a grey and black ep probably trumps an all black ep.

20180511_154119.jpg
Your pic just made Katrina 3 lost the point for me.

Compare the colorways of this model and realize how Jordan Brand can fool a customer by buying so many shoes.....
45434A83-9868-4713-9495-9403B82F89B9.jpeg 1F703D54-67C2-4D92-9122-F2599CAF44E5.jpeg 2CEA221A-71A6-4E5E-B19D-69BFBA296535.jpeg 41988EC1-F137-47DE-A344-1CAF27ECDABD.jpeg 093217E6-C626-4BE2-BAF5-444EF1C414F1.jpeg

Anyone can dm me some euro sites that releasing these overnight for retail? I have a busy day tommorrow and won't be able to check the foot stores until after 5 smh

They released in euro last weekend. Bet you can find a few sites that still have them in stock. Try the oqieum site.

Didn't hear back from my boy that got me black Cements when I struck out... Reserved both the Hilltop Champs & Footlocker that came thru off the waitlist in case a homie needs them and has bad luck tomorrow like I was having all year.

Also think my plan is working. Will have VIP Platinum on Champs and Footlocker to hopefully be able to double up concord XIs in Q4. What a time to be alive in the sneaker game lol. Apps, waitlists, resellers with bots ... I miss the days of having to line up. With that said, thanks to whoever said I wouldn't be waiting in line tomorrow cuz it feels pretty good waking up knowing I have pairs on lock for once :nthat:

Saw these in hand yesterday and I wasn't impressed. I'm probably in the minority but I think they look better in the pictures.
Decided to pass, that $190 can be spent more wisely. Maybe i'll cop later down the line, but they're not a must have for me.

These are bricks so if you want them in the near future, resale shouldn’t be too bad.

You act like it’s not important, but I’m 100% sure you would buy NA retros of cws you liked.

I think Nike Air on back would look nicer BUT since this was never really released as a Nike Air model and always had the Jumpman on back I'm not sure why people are tripping... if these were originally concept pieces with the Jumpman on back then that's more authentic and more preferable to me personally.

I think Nike Air on back would look nicer BUT since this was never really released as a Nike Air model and always had the Jumpman on back I'm not sure why people are tripping... if these were originally concept pieces with the Jumpman on back then that's more authentic and more preferable to me personally.
It's not really people, it's just him. He's cried about it daily for a month. It's hilarious he comes to the thread daily to cry about a pair he doesn't want. It's the Jumpman logo stole his girl or something.

It's not really people, it's just him. He's cried about it daily for a month. It's hilarious he comes to the thread daily to cry about a pair he doesn't want. It's the Jumpman logo stole his girl or something.

Did I understand right the way I said it? These were originally retro concepts designed after Jordan brand was already using their JB logo on Retros? So a Nike Air version of these is almost illogical because it never existed, it just would look cooler.

Did I understand right the way I said it? These were originally retro concepts designed after Jordan brand was already using their JB logo on Retros? So a Nike Air version of these is almost illogical because it never existed, it just would look cooler.
You're exactly right. They made and auctioned off 1 pair in 2006 for charity. It had Jumpman Air on the back.

Was waitlisted for FTL and was expecting an L. Usually always ends up as an L.

But I get a notification saying my waitlist got promoted. Ended up confirming! First time for everything.

Back
Top Bottom