Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Hit at finishline and Footaction , will try to pick up both but gonna be at work and have a tight window but will definitely pick up the FA pair and use this coupon ..won a couple of gs sizes too probably pick up gotta get those rewards points up ..... funny story , I also won at footlocker but never changed my location back from the zip code someone put up , so I saw it and realized it was from Maryland and not nyc :lol::lol: .. funny now but I would’ve been BIG mad if that was my only W

FTA - Hit with 10 min HS confirmed, FTL - Hit with 10 min HS - Let go back to the pond, Champs WL with 7 min HS - Still waitin Want the champs to get Platinum Man there are a ton L's so far for a supposed general release

Crazy how I have a 6 min head start for footlocker and no reservation but champs is a 1 min head start and I’m waitlisted still

W at FA 10 HS
WL promoted to W at FL with 9min HS.

I thought I won the usual FA in Manhattan so I accepted the FTL pair to get spending up (just in case) but I checked FA and it’s in BK.. which is way closer and I have a 10 dollar reward so I’m going to have to leave that FTL pair alone.

I’m surprised at the amount of WL’d people especially since they sat on Nike reserves but I haven’t checked the thread to see if others got promoted from the WL.

Still confused how I’m striking out all of a sudden maybe “not picking up” his an affect

Because like I mentioned last couple releases my reservations wouldn’t go away and last all week as if I didn’t pick em up

No way I’m hitting on yeezys and **** then striking out on GR all of a sudden but I guess that’s how the app goes now for everyone? Kinda sucks

Still confused how I’m striking out all of a sudden maybe “not picking up” his an affect

Because like I mentioned last couple releases my reservations wouldn’t go away and last all week as if I didn’t pick em up

No way I’m hitting on yeezys and **** then striking out on GR all of a sudden but I guess that’s how the app goes now for everyone? Kinda sucks
I really feel like the fact that more and more people each week are clued in to using the apps and gaining a head start with check in, is taking a stronger toll than not picking up.
I have one store that never marks as picked up, and I’ve still yet to lose there.
All speculation on my end.

Wow.. missed at FTL and FA w/ platinum/top tier account status and full 10 min head starts,

Hit at Champs with nothing but a basic account lol. Only needed one!

Threw FTA W back in, got promoted on Champs, giving it back as well

Funny my Champs account is at $0 right now. Amount spent definitely does not matter

I really feel like the fact that more and more people each week are clued in to using the apps and gaining a head start with check in, is taking a stronger toll than not picking up.
I have one store that never marks as picked up, and I’ve still yet to lose there.
All speculation on my end.
Not to say they're not doing this but its hard for me to believe they actually would just beacause ppl have actual lives outside of the sneaker world. And in life sh*t happens. If tonight a family member or friend passes away, I wont pick up. If I get a call to do a job somewhere, im not picking up. And if I get super drunk tonight and end up in the hospital with a broken leg, I wont pick up. Can't see why they would punish ppl when there are 100's of legitimate reasons in life why someone can't pick up.

That being said, am I paranoid that they might actually be doing this? F**K YEA. Enough to make sure I've picked up every pair. And thats all they really need. Paranoia in the air will get most ppl to pick up.

Last edited:
I think more people starting to use the apps is a good explanation for a GR being a little harder than expected. Just imagine what it's gonna be like in a few years when/if 90 + percent of the people who want shoes start using them.

Right now I know guys who're into shoes who don't even know how to use the app or look at you like you're crazy when you tell them you need a phone for this or that release.

I hit on all 3 apps, but I declined the champs pair. Four should be plenty, unless they hit the disco Palace. Until then I'm good

image.png

Welp, if any of the euro sites have them available. Please help a brother out :frown:

First W ever on the FTL app lol.....shows you how many Ls I been taking, and of course it's on a shoe I like, but not one I really really wanted. These must be massed produced and resellers must not be jumping on these cause that's probably the only reason why I won :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom