Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

I do wish these would get a different nickname. Maybe alternate 88s or something. For some reason it feels weird referring to these by the same name of a storm that wrecked several southern cities.

Well, I was thinking about how several people (including Nightwing) were saying how this should have been an OG colorway. I agree with that. If it had replaced the Fire Red, well, obviously that would have been the name. But placed alongside it? Going by Jordan Tradition, the AJ I Chicago's simple change of an overlay gave it the new name Black Toe. So, then, changing the AJ III White Cement's mudguard should give it the new name Red Heel.

I don't know. Whatever. That's enough thoughts for today. :rolleyes

Well, I was thinking about how several people (including Nightwing) were saying how this should have been an OG colorway. I agree with that. If it had replaced the Fire Red, well, obviously that would have been the name. But placed alongside it? Going by Jordan Tradition, the AJ I Chicago's simple change of an overlay gave it the new name Black Toe. So, then, changing the AJ III White Cement's mudguard should give it the new name Red Heel.

I don't know. Whatever. That's enough thoughts for today. :rolleyes

Read somewhere (probably earlier in this thread) that the nickname is supposed to be "Hall of Fame"

Back
Top Bottom