Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Man your confusing. What is forgiving?
So are you saying every NA 3 wont break in or just the true blue model?

Ok so the break in for the 2016 TB 3s (and honestly the 2013 ‘88 3s to an even worse extent) is going to be worse than these because the materials used then were stiffer.

That said, the 2016 model has Nike Air branding and is an OG cw so it can be somewhat forgiven. Not to mention, a lot of us got huge discounts on the TB3s.

Yall think there will be enough of these to walk in the store and try on day 1?

I like the pics but i need to see how these joints look wit my long a** clown feet lol

Ok so the break in for the 2016 TB 3s (and honestly the 2013 ‘88 3s to an even worse extent) is going to be worse than these because the materials used then were stiffer.

That said, the 2016 model has Nike Air branding and is an OG cw so it can be somewhat forgiven. Not to mention, a lot of us got huge discounts on the TB3s.
Ok so your saying NA 3s don’t break in because of different materials used. Got it.

I always forget about the tb3 debacle. I tried on a pair at FL since they were sitting and didn't get them for various reasons

I remember copping for 150 out the door, still on ice :nthat:

They weren't top notch quality at all but I don't think they were as bad as people projected.

Everyone whined but watch them be at 300 resale by this time next year because pears dried up.

Will this be a SNKRS release? Haven't seen it who up in the app or on NDC release calendar.

I’m sure it’ll be up on snkrs. Maybe after Saturday when the other releases drop. I guess these still drop on the 12th. Even tho some have listed them to drop this Saturday.

I do wish these would get a different nickname. Maybe alternate 88s or something. For some reason it feels weird referring to these by the same name of a storm that wrecked several southern cities.

Back
Top Bottom