Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
>D >D

but seriously they really are pre-creased we have 3 pairs of 13's and they are all the same.

:smh::x

I'm think the same thing these prolly will have such a high number.. so I think we should all be able to get a pair if not multiples

found this in the when did mj wear thread. right click to zoom in to the max (open in new tab). 

So who ever is on the fence here you go. Please let this end the EP debate.

This is so far the least hype up shoe as of today. Let see if this will pick up. Those of you that never made it into NDC ever since December. This might be your best bet to actually check out normally lol. Unless people are false claiming to throw people off.

Can't wait for these to drop... still on the search for some cool grey 3 LS for a decent price with no chips...

This is so far the least hype up shoe as of today. Let see if this will pick up. Those of you that never made it into NDC ever since December. This might be your best bet to actually check out normally lol. Unless people are false claiming to throw people off.

Haha you're telling me.

Chicago X's: Success
Playoff XII's: fail
Concord XI: fail
White Cement IV: fail
Bred IV: fail
Black toe I: fail
Royal I: fail
Grape V: fail

It's been awhile lol.

this. i think a similar situation was going on with the playoff 8s, wasn't TLO until literally the day before.
The surprising factor is that Nike stated it will not be a TLO. I remember for the Grape 5s and others that were not TLOs until the day before, they worded it something like "at the moment it is not TLO" or something along that nomenclature.

Haha you're telling me.

It's been awhile lol.

hahahahaha nice success......or failure rate lol

Man y'all in da states are so lucky, in canada these go for 199 plus a 13% tax. Ima cop these and the new fire reds....its gonna kill my pocket lol

TRUST ME! that markup PLUS TAX is a killlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllller up here!

Haha you're telling me.

It's been awhile lol.
bro, i swear i freaking fail the whole list. the only damn thing i got this month is the DB3. i don't even know how the hell that happen too but i was on some serious internet speed that day tho.

Last edited:
What to do, what to do? I do love 3s but I told myself I only wanted to get the Vs at the end of the month and not these too. Dang it.

Back
Top Bottom