Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
How does Onenes do JB releases? Do they do in store only or can you call and request a paypal invoice?
It varies, for this release they're releasing in-store at 11am & by phone at 12am.

Sometimes they put up the remaining pairs they have left on the site where you can purchase by paypal tho.

Last edited:
pass on these for now, might pick them up later if still sitting in stores
tired.gif

if not move on to the next
grin.gif
You don't really want them dude

I Posted the other day that 2 of my local spots told me they have a ton of these on hand, more than they ever get... even more than the Toros.
I just talked to my local FNL guy (local spot #3) today, and he echoed the fact that there is a production flood of this III. He told me he was shipped a lot more than what he typically sees in a Retro drop. These will be everywhere... :nerd:
Good luck to those of you who want to stomp around in these

I was wondering if the 3 s run big because I were a size 14 but I seen a size 13 good price bty if anybody have some size 14 s or 13.5 please let me # up n comin sneakerhead

Got a ticket for a guaranteed pair at my local Champs. Probably won't need the ticket if I can get them from FNL. I want to use my winners circle rewards.

I Posted the other day that 2 of my local spots told me they have a ton of these on hand, more than they ever get... even more than the Toros.
I just talked to my local FNL guy (local spot #3) today, and he echoed the fact that there is a production flood of this III. He told me he was shipped a lot more than what he typically sees in a Retro drop. These will be everywhere...
nerd.gif

Heard the same thing my way. Quite a bit more than the 4s. 

I just talked to my local FNL guy (local spot #3) today, and he echoed the fact that there is a production flood of this III. He told me he was shipped a lot more than what he typically sees in a Retro drop. These will be everywhere... :nerd:

FNL and FTL coupons ready for these and the V's :nthat:

I think anyone with a 07 pair should wear them, unless they are for collection purposes.

They're going to crack as soon as you wear them.
No they won't. I have worn them here and there over the years and have not seen any signs of cracking whatsoever.

The last time they were worn was two months ago if that means anything.

I think anyone with a 07 pair should wear them, unless they are for collection purposes.

They're going to crack as soon as you wear them.

No they won't. I have worn them here and there over the years and have not seen any signs of cracking whatsoever.
The last time they were worn was two months ago if that means anything.

nah bro 07 fire red iii's are crack monsters... i went thru 4-5 pairs at least selling them as soon as cracking starts

but i think sz has a lil to do with it also...what sz are u?

Last edited:
nah bro 07 fire red iii's are crack monsters... i went thru 4-5 pairs at least selling them as soon as cracking starts

I wear a 10.5.They're not showing any signs of cracking and I've worn them more times than I can count. Maybe I'm just lucky.

My local store is getting them and they haven't gotten anything in awhile. Shows how available these will be.

Also Nike said they aren't going to be TLO either.  Lot of availability.

I wear a 10.5.They're not showing any signs of cracking and I've worn them more times than I can count. Maybe I'm just lucky.
G! Man, still remember you from the old LA summits day. Hope all is well.

It sucks for the places doing guaranteed tickets for working professionals :frown: hopefully luck will be with me on the raffles.

My local store is getting them and they haven't gotten anything in awhile. Shows how available these will be.

Also Nike said they aren't going to be TLO either.  Lot of availability.
Re: Nike, what's the best way to get to the shoes upon release time if its not TLO? All the pairs I've bought were TLOs so I'm unknown to this. Thanks.

im a sz 12 every pair ive had didnt make ot to wear 5 before they cracked up

G! Man, still remember you from the old LA summits day. Hope all is well.

It sucks for the places doing guaranteed tickets for working professionals
frown.gif
hopefully luck will be with me on the raffles.
What's up homey! I'm still alive and kickin'. Everything is good on my end. Thanks for asking. I hope you and yours are doing well.

I hope you get your pair.
im a sz 12 every pair ive had didnt make ot to wear 5 before they cracked up
Really? *mind blowin*

I guess I did get a lucky pair then. Besides the bottom being dirty, my pair is in excellent condition after all of this time.

Was there a line for the ticket at your spot?

No Line. I just walked into Champs during my lunch break asked the chick who works there if they were doing tickets and she asked for my size and gave me a ticket. I went to Memorial City Mall Champs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom