Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Im sold either way really, guess the 07's will remain different, personally like the smooth leather tongue but whatever.

Can't wait to cop.

kinda excited for these now

all i need is the black cements, how i dont ave those boggles my mind :smh:

^^  That video looks like the materials are pretty dope on these but once he put them on his feet they still just dont do it for me.  True Blues, White/Black cement or they aint a 3

The hype with Jordans and this store in particular have reached new highs (or lows really) that you basically have to camp out the night before for any Jordan retro release. 
mean.gif

its absolutely ridiculous. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Still have my old pair. Thought about grabbing another because the paint is chipping, but I saw a few months ago on a manifest that the og color blocking with the lite cement and red are due out for spring 2014

I still really dont understand what the katrinas are about, i mean i know it has something to do with raising money for hurricane katrina victims but were they released to the public or what? i googled them and couldnt find much... i need filled in!

I still really dont understand what the katrinas are about, i mean i know it has something to do with raising money for hurricane katrina victims but were they released to the public or what? i googled them and couldnt find much... i need filled in!

never released, katrina fund raiser

they are just 2003 white-cements with the black colored red i think
really anyone could create their own pair

never released, katrina fund raiser

they are just 2003 white-cements with the black colored red i think
really anyone could create their own pair

they were never released?

then why the hell does everyone talk about them like they dropped?

this whole time i sat here like oh, i missed out on these but never even knew they dropped.

they were never released?

then why the hell does everyone talk about them like they dropped?

this whole time i sat here like 
^^ This whole time ive been sitting here like wtf are katrinas ..... 
mean.gif

I'll never understand why people think the OGs had light elephant print, or want one of the retros to be that way. It's fine on the Katrinas because they're a completely new colorway, but the Fire Red 3s have ALWAYS had dark, almost black, elephant print...

Seems like people hear one thing and latch onto it like it's the gospel truth. Well, not in this case...

Last edited:
All doubts have been settled.
View media item 501851View media item 501854View media item 501855
I'll never understand why people think the OGs had light elephant print, or want one of the retros to be that way. It's fine on the Katrinas because they're a completely new colorway, but the Fire Red 3s have ALWAYS had dark, almost black, elephant print...

View media item 501840 View media item 501841 View media item 501842

Seems like people hear one thing and latch onto it like it's the gospel truth. Well, not in this case...
repped. I didnt have fast internet when these last dropped and I am not an OG. I thought the retroes were true to the OGs until I came here. Thanks for clearing that up

Last edited:
Anyone know how these are leather wise? I can't tell if they are closer to the 88 retro 3's or the recent true blue 3's?

I pray these don't have the same cracking issues as the 2007 pair. I went through 3 or 4 pairs of those.

View media item 501840 View media item 501841 View media item 501842

Look at the picture with Coach Collins slapping mike on the behind. The cement was a lighter shade of gray. Yes, they were still dark, but not as dark as the ones that released in 2007. I remember because I can remember the shade when I was in 3rd grade. You can't go simply by those pics. Def wasn't high quality in those days, but the shade was of gray was light enough to see the elephant print design which had a darker gray color differentiating between the two hues. The lighter version gray released I believe around 93-94 when I was in the 9th grade.

Back
Top Bottom