Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
hoping for lighter print looks like another 3 ill be passing on. im starting to doubt whether 3s or 4s will ever get back to a copable state for me
mean.gif

that dark elephant print may change my mind...Ill wait to see them up close to decide...

The only thing wrong with the above pics IMO is they look like they have been worn. The inside of the upper looks frumpy/sagging to me.

But we're still a month away so those are not the official images, plus its sole up... Toro 4s are 2 weeks away and they still dont have "official" pics

Last edited:
These are on citysole ore order for $219 that's actually really surprising considering the toro 4's are going for $274.

These are on citysole ore order for $219 that's actually really surprising considering the toro 4's are going for $274.
I saw that yesterday and didnt wanna bring it up yet : )

def surprising cuz i was laughin when dude paid $275 preorder for the toros, i was expecting these to be sky high. I wonder will they increase the price closer as weeks pass? $219 is bad at all, and theyll probably be gone by the end of this week now

oh well retail or bust for me

http://citysole.com/shoe_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6_138&products_id=8387

Last edited:
I wonder how these will be different from the 07 version
Leather quality and hopefully JB fixed the paint problem. I wonder what the leather quality will compare to. If anything I think the leather will be similar to the crimson 3s

I saw that price in the citysole e-mail and was sort of shocked it was so cheap. I was expecting to see $270 or at least $249.

I figure that the III's and V's will be produced in abundance for back to school like the charcoals were.

Plus the fire red III's are the least popular OG colorway III. They sat in 06 and never had a high resell value. Without the cracking issues, I don't think it would have been that much of a difference. I think if the elephant print was lighter they would have more appeal.

Beautiful shoe, my fav colorway for the 3's. The 07's had a great fit and pretty decent leather I thought. Unfortunately, the midsole paint was the worst of any sneaker I've ever seen (I had two pairs, both midsole paint jobs completely disintegrated). 3's and 4's make me real nervous...

Some one post a pic of this light elephant print everyone is b**** and moanin about not getting with this release so i can see what the fuss is about. The dark print looks fine to me

Back
Top Bottom