Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
This guy has a pair of these for $90 bucks in my area, thinking about grabbing them. They are worn 2-3 times and judging from the photos he isn't lying. I just got home from buying a pair of ds Chicago X's off the same guy for $95. For the owners of the 07' pair, would you recommend them? Were you happy with them? Did they run true?

Recommend them at this point hmm no. Definitely happy with them even now great leather the paint however was crap mines look great up until you look closely at the cracked paint as far as fit they run true to size. How bad is the paint on the ones he's selling ?

Recommend them at this point hmm no. Definitely happy with them even now great leather the paint however was crap mines look great up until you look closely at the cracked paint as far as fit they run true to size. How bad is the paint on the ones he's selling ?
yeah I was thinking since its so close to the upcoming release that I'd just wait and grab a fresh pair but the $90 price tag has me going back and forth. If they run tts then he has my exact size too. The paint I can't really see too well as the pics are from about 3 feet away but from what I can see, the paint looks fine and very minimal creasing as well. I guess I'll just meet up with him and check them out. Couldn't hurt.

This guy has a pair of these for $90 bucks in my area, thinking about grabbing them. They are worn 2-3 times and judging from the photos he isn't lying. I just got home from buying a pair of ds Chicago X's off the same guy for $95. For the owners of the 07' pair, would you recommend them? Were you happy with them? Did they run true?

No, they're terrible. You don't want 'em! Give me the guy's number and I'll personally buy them so you don't have to lol.

The creasing is not the bad part since the leather is somewhat tumbled I will post some pics of my pair once I get home from work to show you but the only thing I would be concerned with is the paint.

i can see these sitting on release date.   All fire red colorways seem to sit.  how long did it take for the FR 4's to finally sell out last year ?  and the FR 5's earlier this year.  Still a classic colorway, but these should be NO problem to get whoever want these come August

I agree about FR sitting the Mars 4 sold out instantly when they came out but the ones from 2012 were easier to cop and the FR 5 from this year restocked plenty of times and was still available in stores.

So we have a good idea of what the 2013 will be and they look clean as usual. Looks pretty much identical to the 07s

Was hoping for lighter elephant print like on the og's. Gonna be a pass for me. My '07s are in my rotation of daily beater status as of now. Good luck to everyone who wants a pair.

Jesus christ that GS version looks terrible, and I don't mean the EP :x :lol:

keep in mind SoleUp PS the hell out of those pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom