AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

I been on NT for 20 years and can confirm that on any core OG retro of a popular shoe, Internet users on a message board are gonna critique the hell out of it.

People think they're sneakerheads but not online on sites, etc will have opinions but still cop regardless.

The other 90% of people who buy the shoes don’t give a s*** about what we nit pick because they don’t even notice it.

This isn’t unique to NT, this is in any level of consumer products. Audiophiles on Reddit can’t believe that people can’t differentiate between 128 kbps and Lossless. My wife can’t tell the difference between a 720p LCD vs a 2160p OLED.

I’m gonna get em regardless because I like em and it’s not that serious for me…but I totally understand people who are historians and have a higher level of standards than I do.
Yeah but it used to be NT actually critiqued the shoes that released and people bought. Now it’s months long critiques of B-grade or fake product no one here ends up with. Makes the discussion look more than a little ridiculous.

A min ago, cats was sayin everyone always dogs the old version when the new one comes out.

In this thread it’s the reverse :lol:

Cats lovin the 18s says somethin b

JB gon end up delaying these joints just like them dry az black toe 1 with the air Jordan script

Nobody in here passin on **** when it comes to these. Come on now.

MagicDonePass.gif

A min ago, cats was sayin everyone always dogs the old version when the new one comes out.

JB gon end up delaying these joints just like them dry az black toe 1 with the air Jordan script

All they had to do was put a wings logo on them BT and they were cool.

They went and did too much.

This is a perfect time to dog the old retro because it is a lot worse, you can post comparisons and show the differences.

Seriously what am I missing here? In 2018, everyone wanted lower EP at the toe box. They did it. Everyone wanted less tumbled glossy leather, they did it. Everyone wanted the red tucked behind the tongue, they did that also. Everyone wanted less padding around the ankle, they did that. Everyone wanted thinner cracks in the EP, they did that. As a guy that actually likes his 2018 pair, what am I missing that others are not happy with?

2018 retro was a dope one. Bought many pairs sold a few. I’m not gonna crap on them now to big these 2024’s up. 2018 retro was one that I wore for two weeks straight. Timeless colorway.

2024. Eh…..4-5 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom