AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

I feel like every time I check in on this thread it's a completely 180 from the last time I checked. Goes from "AUTOMATIC TRIPLE-UP!" to "guess we'll have to wait another 7 years for the next attempt" from one leaked picture to the next.

No different than the 2018 other than a lighter elephant print

I expected this (my pair)

IMG_6958.png

I'm not gonna say this is his line of thinking, but there seems to be a sort of "disappointment" amongst SOME of the people that bought the AMM 3s that the world isn't fiending for them. Keep seeing the (lazy) argument that if resale was higher, people would like them more ah ah ah. Go read the AMM 3 thread if you think i'm lying, idk why they care :lol:

I bought them on a whim since I actually got EA on snkrs for once and really ended up liking them in person. Oh well. :lol:

I'm not gonna say this is his line of thinking, but there seems to be a sort of "disappointment" amongst SOME of the people that bought the AMM 3s that the world isn't fiending for them. Keep seeing the (lazy) argument that if resale was higher, people would like them more ah ah ah. Go read the AMM 3 thread if you think i'm lying, idk why they care :lol:
Lot of lames out there who base their fondness of a shoe on the resale value and scarcity. Like they were Pokémon cards or something.

Thankfully, we don’t have to worry about those chumps in this thread, because these are a massive GR.

Ive loved the AMM since the leaked pictures. They are fire to me. Rather they sit or not

ive spoken with enough people that genuinely dont like them that theres something there BUT i think the general luke warm reception to the AMM's has a lot to do with a general low enthusiasm for the brand itself as well the looming black cement release. id imagine if the white pair released last January, 2 months before the reimagined white cements it would have gotten a similar reaction. in the same token, if they followed up the white pair in 2021 with a black pair that same year, folks would have been way more excited about it. a lot of times, ish that has nothing to do with the shoe itself play more into a shoes reception than shoe itself.

either way im in on the black cements for atleast 1 pair.

Idk but they still look a bit off to me... the elephant print is not hitting the way it's suppose to, and the toe box is questionable..

Waiting for official images.

I am getting a pair regardless of how butchered they may end up being / looking.

Am I part of the problem? Probably, but I don’t care. It is what it is.
Regardless of the slight differences between these and 2018 pairs. I will be buying too lol

Sold my worn and DS pair In anticipation for this release. You always need a pair of Nike Air Bc3 in the collection/rotation.

When 3s are done correct, they are simply even more beautiful!

IMG_6961.jpeg

Everytime I see those I do the Arthur fist meme... How you execute things damn near perfectly on the retro + colorways, but do the most on the OGs

I know the answer already, JB is the ultimate troll

I imagine it goes something like this.

JB Employee 1: Let's finally lower the elephant print.

JB Employee 2: On the cements?

JB Employee 1: Yes.

JB Employee 3: *shocked pikachu face*

JB Employee 1: The cement greys!

200.webp

Regardless of the slight differences between these and 2018 pairs. I will be buying too lol

Sold my worn and DS pair In anticipation for this release. You always need a pair of Nike Air Bc3 in the collection/rotation.

When 3s are done correct, they are simply even more beautiful!

IMG_6961.jpeg
:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: Yall might be right about the eBay thing. Because some peoples pairs of Reimagineds look damn near like OG's. Mine look good, but not this good.

just sold a pair of the 2018 bc3 on stockx where the nike air on back kind of yellowed and saw the status as verified. Phew. No idea why that yelloewd in the box but my other pair that i wore once thats been outside the box is still almost white.

Back
Top Bottom