AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

So if those pics turn out to really be from JD Sports, how are they not "official"? Retailer pictures aren't official lol?
JD sports UK’s Twitter page hasn’t posted a photo since January and the photos are not on their IG either. Whoever’s post that was simply wrote “pics via JD sports UK,” and apparently it was 🧢. No retailers has pairs in hand this early.
IMG_1190.png

JD sports UK’s Twitter page hasn’t posted a photo since January and the photos are not on their IG either. Whoever’s post that was simply wrote “pics via JD sports UK,” and apparently it was 🧢. No retailers has pairs in hand this early.
IMG_1190.png
And there it is… lol

Just like I said lol

Too bad that pair/pic is spreading across the social webs like wild fire now. Seeing semi reputable sneaker blogs calling it the “official” first look is nasty work. Everyone’s so thirsty to see them, myself included.

Last edited:
With 3s you really need to see like 5-10 pairs before you can get a good sense of what the shoe actually looks like. The production variability is all over the place and always has been, even going back to the ogs.

That 24 pair might be real but it’s not necessarily indicative of the pair you’ll get. Just like that 2018 pair in the comparison picture isn’t a good representation of what the 2018 pair actually looked like, even though it’s a real pair.

Please, that’s the most deceptive comparison shot in history. We know what the ‘18s really look like.
Seriously. I remember taking mine out after sitting for a couple years and I was shocked when I opened the box. I thought I had bought fakes and didn’t realize at the time. But nope, that’s just how terrible the 18’s were, especially compared to the recent wc3’s. I had to off them after that. The 24’s don’t look great either material wise but at least that shape is much better. I’m hoping they come with similar material as the wc3’s those are butter.

Back
Top Bottom