AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Not gonna lie, if true the 2018 looks a lot better… and I recently offed my 18’s :smh:

IMG_5281.jpeg

Please, that’s the most deceptive comparison shot in history. We know what the ‘18s really look like.

Is that supposed to be a good photo/pair of 2018s? Still looks like ***. Even if those supposed 2024s are legit they crap all over the ‘18s. That previous EP looks so freaking gaudy and always has. I will take the overly light print over that all day until the sun burns out and Earth perishes.

Yall are wealthy, buying Jordan cleats for no damn reason

I be thinkin JB got a hold on me til I read cats is buying cleats for no reason lol

I’m still somewhat sane

IMG_2726.gif

I know, right? It's waaay weirder than doubling/tripling up on the same shoe and it's definitely way different than keeping ds shoes in the closet. :rofl:

Is that supposed to be a good photo/pair of 2018s? Still looks like ***. Even if those supposed 2024s are legit they crap all over the ‘18s. That previous EP looks so freaking gaudy and always has. I will take the overly light print over that all day until the sun burns out and Earth perishes.
They are way better than the 2018s…but if you aren’t in the market like me, (VNDS 2018) it’s an easy pass. I might buy for my 3 year old

Going to move my vnds 2018’s now a d whatever money i make, put towards these

Due to age, just prefer newest retro long as it’s close to og much as possible

Going to move my vnds 2018’s now a d whatever money i make, put towards these

Due to age, just prefer newest retro long as it’s close to og much as possible
I sold my 2018s as soon as I heard the news that they are re-releasing this year. I don't regret it at all. I enjoyed them, but the toe box and elephant print on my pair was always so wild, especially when I compared them to the newer 3s that have recently released.

I am more hesitant to sell my 2016 metallic 5 pair even with the re-release for some reason.

Yeah these are gonna be a cop fasho. Looks like we are gonna have the same shape of the recent 3's. Easy buy if you already like the shoe/colorway

Back
Top Bottom