AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

I'm not sure it's the EP that's too high in the front, it's just the shoe isn't sloped down enough in the toebox. That wrap-around black piece is too damn high in the front. Or I could be imagining things. Something just isn't right...

xcsnkr leaked pair looks better than the detailed pair

I regret selling my 2018 pair

Time to double back up on the 2018 pair before it skyrocket again
IMG_1179.jpeg

Yeah I’m going to go out on the limb and say those are fake. The heel collar on the right shoe is too pointy. That was something else I noticed.

1. These look great! Everyone shut up, JB did these right - double up
2. Um, these do not look that great actually. Lotta stuff off.
3. Oh boy here we go again with the complainers. These look great.
4. Wait, something is just off here they don't look right.
5. OK I think these are fakes.

:lol: I mean I do love it in here

I missed out on the 2018s since I was on a cruise during release date (wi-Fi sucks on boats), so I was in on these regardless of the shape, elephant print height, etc. My 2011s are glorified winter boots, soon to be demoted to lawn mowing/grilling duties.

I will say this much - if the production pair look anything like the fakes, at least they’re better than the 2018s.

I need to rest my nerves cause this just has me anxious to more pics. I refuse to believe they’re going to screw this up in this way. They should be the exact same shape as the WC smh. Anything less is going to be a huge disappointment. I know they said they were going to tweak the shape again (I don’t know why) but never imagined it would be for the worse. Let pray those are fakes.

If they do drop just like that atleast its the best since 94. Tongue on point. I can rock with it. They will come looking better in hand anyways than photos do

If those are the uk release, I remember the europe factory from the reimagined bred4 release having the weakest pairs, could be the same with these

Back
Top Bottom