AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

JB other executives
They will buy again and we going to do the banna toe
20241008_160020.png

For my LI-NY ppl, a store in Roosevelt field across from JD has them for 395 lol but I was checking them out and they seem pretty good in hand

Like everybody in here said, the troll job JB does is crazy. They give non OG's great shapes and bs on the OG's for the sole purpose of getting to release them again. I still feel like JB has one more retro trick up their sleeves when they will one day retro the OG's with 1 to 1 mold. But they are waiting. Hence why we got the reimagined series. Just another way of extending their business

Like everybody in here said, the troll job JB does is crazy. They give non OG's great shapes and bs on the OG's for the sole purpose of getting to release them again. I still feel like JB has one more retro trick up their sleeves when they will one day retro the OG's with 1 to 1 mold. But they are waiting. Hence why we got the reimagined series. Just another way of extending their business
By the time they do that, most of us that actually care about the details probably won’t be around and the youngsters will be crying that they don’t look like 2018s.
Also, look at the 85 1s. If they were releasing them 10 years ago people would be going crazy but now the average consumer has zero interest in them. Nike probably looking at those and thinking the market just isn’t there for OG style retros when the reality is they just missed their window.

Yeah they definitely pulled the trigger too late on the OG 85's and the price increase. The AJ1 hype has died down from the start of the decade tremendously. We will all cop but from a mainstream perspective that wave is gone

By the time they do that, most of us that actually care about the details probably won’t be around and the youngsters will be crying that they don’t look like 2018s.
Also, look at the 85 1s. If they were releasing them 10 years ago people would be going crazy but now the average consumer has zero interest in them. Nike probably looking at those and thinking the market just isn’t there for OG style retros when the reality is they just missed their window.
Sums up what cats said in here 10+ years ago. Its a certain generation(s) thats actually into it like that. Most hardcore heads are mid age and up and has moved on. Yes there are younger peeps that has the core passion but theyre very few. Its not reasonable to expect a kid born in the 2000s to have the same mindset about the ogs as the og guys. They just jump on the trend like most youngins do, then on to the next. i believe JB will always be relevant in some way because theyre established since many years. But that magic og touch is slowly dying out with its original fanbase. If you werent around when MJ was the greatest athlete on earth its impossible to relate but thats just the way of things in general.

Back
Top Bottom