Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Struck out on the raffle then went straight to shoe palace link and copped. 15 min later they were sold out

At the Paypal screen getting ready to hit Pay Now for a size 11 and for some reason I can't pull the trigger. it must mean I really don't want them

Eh, checked my local mall, all gone, I'm not pressed about them...congrats to those who copped

I'm surprised these sold out! I thought the price tag was going to keep people away but I guess JB has the green light to slap whatever price they want and folks will still pay it.

I wouldnt be surprised if ebay gets flooded with these

Resellers thirsty after that long string of not being able to profit off jordans

Walked into footlocker at 5:57 grabbed the managed told him I needed a size 13. He gets on the radio and goes wait three minutes and bring out a 13. I thought someone would be running in raffle in hand in those three minutes because of how hard of a cop this has been, but no one did.

They look [emoji]128293[/emoji] in person.

Walked into footlocker at 5:57 grabbed the managed told him I needed a size 13. He gets on the radio and goes wait three minutes and bring out a 13. I thought someone would be running in raffle in hand in those three minutes because of how hard of a cop this has been, but no one did.

They look [emoji]128293[/emoji] in person.
Nice. 
nthat.gif

I'm surprised these sold out! I thought the price tag was going to keep people away but I guess JB has the green light to slap whatever price they want and folks will still pay it.

Yet somewhat surprising I kinda still felt that people would go in on these even at $250. However, this is a huge reason why Jordans get more and more expensive since people need to feel the satisfaction of buying every retro Jordan per week.

Was shocked when I struck out on the SNKRS raffle this morning.. I'm doing a double at work but my sister pulled up to the local Jimmy Jazz in Soundview around 4pm and was able to get my size 10 for me. :pimp:

The SNKRS app hasn't really let me down. And I was surprised cause at 250 I didn't see these going to fly off shelves

THIS!!!!....didnt see a sell out commin either.....didnt even bother to enter the draw cause i thought these would sit, but probley wouldn't have won even if i entered so....
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom