Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I knew these were coming out...but didn't pay them any mind because I knew I wasn't going to try and grab these.  I went on to FTL and noticed they retail for $250.  Lol...what the.  
roll.gif
 I'm so glad I have one foot out of this shoe game.  

This is a shoe I've always wanted. I about bought a deadstock OG pair early last year for $300 so this retail price is a bit easier to digest for me.

It's a shame retail on these is $250. I got the non-plus black/silver XVII for $70 with the suitcase and CD. I actually paid more for the XVIII (at least you got a dust bag and suede brush).

The XVII+, for those who weren't around, were not hyped at all. The most popular colorways of this shoe were the white/blue/black mid and the white/carolina low.

I'd gladly pay $250 for the non-plus version WITH the suitcase, etc

Last edited by a moderator:
[size=16pt]For those who may have missed out...Don't forget to call EB or FTL on Monday to see if you can do a phone order. [/size]

Eastbay 1-800-826-2205 item #32816122

FTL 1-800-991-6815 item #32816122

Last edited:
Quality on these is amazing. The leather literally feels like butter. Some of the best quality Jordans I've owned in the past few years.
I think you drinking the Kool -Aid bro. The leather feels like butter? Not really. You don't even have to touch the shoe to see if its real leather. As soon as you open the box If you don't smell anything its not real leather. The croc skin on the tongue is real leather, the rest of the shoe I don't think so....I actually have a pair in hand. Nice looking but I wouldn't go that far as calling it "butter".

Last edited:
[size=16pt]For those who may have missed out...Don't forget to call EB or FTL on Monday to see if you can do a phone order. [/size]

Eastbay 1-800-826-2205 item #32816122

FTL 1-800-991-6815 item #32816122

:\ start calling 10am est Im assuming

Last edited:
View media item 1987010
Quality on these is amazing. The leather literally feels like butter. Some of the best quality Jordans I've owned in the past few years.

That's what I like to see and hear! Excited for these. Went straight to EB this morning. I had NO intentions on messing with that janky **s, wack **s Draw!! Draw is Tuuurble! (Unless you win then it's awesome) :lol:

Last edited:
To be honest the white part of the shoe is the same material that's on the upper part of the 2014 Legend Blue 11's.

Just left kings plaza. For nyc/brooklyn people still looking jimmy jazz and footaction still have random size run, no 13 for me though.

Been a tough day trying to track these down. Might head back to footlocker at 6 to try to get an unclaimed pair.

Just left kings plaza. For nyc/brooklyn people still looking jimmy jazz and footaction still have random size run, no 13 for me though.

Been a tough day trying to track these down. Might head back to footlocker at 6 to try to get an unclaimed pair.
Resale on these probably isn't too bad though

Went to RF Niketown, at 10:15 and they had them, no lines no problem copped my sz12 . Footaction also had them, in my opinion these are a solid retro. They look much better in person than the pinnacle 4s. This release reminds me of the laney 14s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom