Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Exactly. So the regular XVII would now be 300

v3gd2r.png

This release is gonna hurt. No time to regroup from last week smh. Resellers will want a crazy amount just to come away with a profit after the seller fees...I'm not the authority on sneaker demand but imho, these will still be gone relatively quick. These are pretty damn nice. 250+ is what alot of folks are paying now for a shoe they want no problem.

Gotta feelin this is one of those releases that nike makes people think theyre sold out and then releases more pairs after the initial release day

Has anyone seen or heard how these are gonna fit? I can still wear my College Blue 17's but it's more comfy if I take out the insole. Just curious if these are gonna be TTS or .5 up?

I do think that these are pretty good looking especially from the pics @drewswish posted, and that copper and blk complement each other well. And that blue on the bottom pops (no one will see it) but I think imma pass and wait for some 17's.
This but how long we gotta wait for more 17s damn. Took forever and a day to get some coppers and a new garbage cw.

This but how long we gotta wait for more 17s damn. Took forever and a day to get some coppers and a new garbage cw.
For those who like the Bulls cw on the 17+ no disrespect...but I think those are bad. The red croc skin completely makes the shoe look cheesy. Red/blk/wht ain't too hard to mess up but they definitely managed to imo. Out of all the places to put the white they chose the bottom? Idk. Either way I have a feeling some true 17s will drop by the end of this year.

Those PS colorways are whack as hell. lol. It looks like what you‘d normally see at Footaction or Finishline. Very gentry and fushionish.

These Copper XVIs are with out a premium classic. Just look at the various parts of the shoe. Love the sole the most. Judging from the pictures, these are nicely made, perhaps why the MSRP on these are so high.

I never owned the lows, but the college blue were very comfortable w/o the shroud. The rubbery sole gripped really well too.

I am not sure if I should the same size as I did for the shroud 17s or my usual tts for these.

I had to get a bigger size back when they black leathers released. I'd assume they are cut the same way and I'd have to size up again.

I had to get a bigger size back when they black leathers released. I'd assume they are cut the same way and I'd have to size up again.

Yeah. Thnks.

I would be all over the lightning lows if they did come out again as i never got thkse.

SHADY FV workers as expected :smh:,,,however,,i was told the main crook caught hiding shoes for his homies and terminated on the spot :tongue: :lol:

Not feeling them especially with that price tag Jesus
yeah I've been on to the fashion valley store when I had 17 entries in size 12 for yeezys and struck out, hey it is a possibility I didn't get one name called. BUT I DON'T BELIEVE IT NOOOOOOOOOO! lol

SHADY FV workers as expected :smh:,,,however,,i was told the main crook caught hiding shoes for his homies and terminated on the spot :tongue: :lol:

Not feeling them especially with that price tag Jesus
yeah I've been on to the fashion valley store when I had 17 entries in size 12 for yeezys and struck out, hey it is a possibility I didn't get one name called. BUT I DON'T BELIEVE IT NOOOOOOOOOO! lol
I know someone personally who got fired from there a while back for hooking the homies up, so I know some shady **** goes down at that spot. Sad part is, the same stuff goes down at every location.

I know someone personally who got fired from there a while back for hooking the homies up, so I know some shady **** goes down at that spot. Sad part is, the same stuff goes down at every location.
sad part is, a lot of the big releases that is the only spot SD got

Last edited:
sad part is, a lot of the big releases that is the only spot SD got
Yep. FV was legit when I worked at the mall, because I could creep in and swoop stuff all the time. Especially before raffles and all you had to do was get there fairly early. Now that I'm not I'm close proximity I could care less.

Back
Top Bottom