Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

Will cop. Takes me back to 10th grade. Oddly enough, I hated those Laney lows back then but for some reason, want to see a retro now. At the time of the OG release, picking white/cement IV's over them seemed like a no brainer imo, but I seemed to be the minority at the time. Saw those Laney lows on every corner it seemed.

i can't wait to cop these. They will be my 1st pair of 14s.

I'm still salty that i passed on the last shots in 2011. I could've easily copped for retail, they were sitting at my local stores for about 3 weeks. Mind you this was before the hype hit my area hard.

Have the ogs but sole Is seperated. They need to retro the cherrywood 16

Last edited:
GLAD TO SEE THEM COME BACK..I LIKE XIV'S THEYRE SO UNDERRATED. INDIGLOS WOULD BE AWESOME... I ONLY HAVE TWO PAIRS. ILL TRY NOT TO COP SINCE IM TRYING TO STOP BUYING KICKS. I WOULDNT MISS INDIGLOS THOUGH..UNLESS THEY BUTCHERED THEM.

^agreed, very underrated, my fav jordan model, only have the navy/grey and cdps right now, both cooked to perfection but i love em

Anyone have more info on these Black/vibrant yellow-white XIV? supposedly july release. Im a sucker for black and yellow J's.

Yes.
pimp.gif

The pair I have now are beat to hell.

Hopefully I have a chance to cop.

Been rocking mines since they last dropped... i need another pair asal... my personal favorite jordan beside the true blue3... i said i was done with jordans but these are a must....

Last edited:
This one is gonna be good. Odd that usually the 14 receives no love from previous releases but this one already has alot of praise. 

Via Sole Collector

Along with the previously previewed look, next year will also bring us another release of the iconic 'Black Toe' Air Jordan XIV.

Last reissued back in 2006 with ribbed leather overlays, the 2014 'Black Toe' Air Jordan 14 Retro will make its return in original form with a full smooth leather build and a black nubuck toe. The classic Chicago-inspired color scheme is finished off with hits of varsity red over the tongue branding and collar accents.

Am i the only one excited for this retro!?

Hey guys, I have a question about the XIVs as a whole. 

The white/red colorway prominently featured carbon fiber on the sole, while the Last Shots and these shoes have something else.  I don't know what material they use exactly, but does it make a difference in terms of weight, performance, and feel?  Is it some sort of composite material with similar properties as carbon fiber?  Or does it merely encase the CF?  

Thanks! 

This one is gonna be good. Odd that usually the 14 receives no love from previous releases but this one already has alot of praise. 

Black-Toe was EEEEeeeverywhere back in 06. And people went nuts for the first round of Last-Shots around the same time.
Dunno why the Last-Shots sat so much a year ago. Hopefully hype stays low for these as well

Back
Top Bottom