Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

love 14s, would like to see 16-21 retro soon. 21 was WITHOUT A DOUBT the last good signature Jordan. the only thing even worth arguing for is the 2010, but the window did that shoe a disservice.

love 14s, would like to see 16-21 retro soon. 21 was WITHOUT A DOUBT the last good signature Jordan. the only thing even worth arguing for is the 2010, but the window did that shoe a disservice.
You don't like the XX3? I love those. I thought it was an appropriate shoe for #23 considering it's luxuriousness.
drop the white and greens or the cinders then we talking...these are meehhh
Amen...I want me some Cinders.

I'm really hoping they drop these too. Had these and the black toe' in 98/99. Brings back senior year high school memories.
Junior year for me. I remember seeing a lot of samples for this model and they were amazing. At least I think they were samples. Don't think fakes were so prominent back then.

You don't like the XX3? I love those. I thought it was an appropriate shoe for #23 considering it's luxuriousness.

I loved the XX3's. Last great sig model for jordan, in my opinion. Colorways were on point.

Just saying JM confirmed these for a release in September if I'm right in another thread

The XIV has never been one of my "must have" silhouettes, but now that I have most of my must haves, it's time to start knocking off my 2nd tier wants.

For me, my ultimate Jordan goal is to have every OG colorwary of every Jordan 1-23. These XIV's falls in that 2nd tier and I'm happy they took the tube side panels off in favor of the smooth side. The red joints ("candy canes" as the chilren call them) have the tubing, black/white pair are smooth...

With that said, redwood XIV, in my opinion, is one of the most underrated Jordans of all

Yes I've been waiting on these to Retro in their true form. I hated the ribbed retros that came out in 2006. These are very underrated in terms of performance back when they originally released. Very Comfy back then. I had the OGs and still have them, my first pair of Jordans.
nthat.gif

man can we get the gingers or those royal blues ?! damn .. I ain't satisfied .

Wait...are you talking about XVI's? Gingers adn royals are both OG XVI colorways...

Royal XIV?? The only thing that comes to mind is those laney low joints...I got nothing for Ginger XIV...

Wait...are you talking about XVI's? Gingers adn royals are both OG XVI colorways...

Royal XIV?? The only thing that comes to mind is those laney low joints...I got nothing for Ginger XIV...

yeah by royal blues I meant laney and these the gingers

air-jordan-14-xiv-original-og-low-light-ginger-black-white_2_.jpg

^^^Ahhhhh...totally caught a blank on the ginger joints. Thanks for clarification. I'm not a fan of XIV lows, so I only vaguely remember those colors.

I always thought that the XIV lows had some of the dopest cws out of any jordan low. Except for the XVIIs those had some dope cws too

Last edited:
Good thing the ribs aren't included in this one. Wondering what I'm going to do with my 2006 retro? 

Back
Top Bottom