Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Sizes starting to disappear now and this has me nervous

Due to a limited stock this product has a " 1 item per customer" policy. It's possible with limited stock that products are double booked, so there's a chance even when your payment went trough that your order can be cancelled. If this is the case your money will be refunded immediately. We apologize in advance for this.

That worked a charm.  I was able to snag a 14. Repped.

Trying that with the GS Retro 6 now but doesn't work. I click add to cart from my WL and it redirects me back to the product page. Meanwhile the random shirt is in my cart feeling lonely.

Trying that with the GS Retro 6 now but doesn't work. I click add to cart from my WL and it redirects me back to the product page. Meanwhile the random shirt is in my cart feeling lonely.
Yes once it redirects you to the product page, it will let you add to cart without the "shopping carts are busy" error.

Anyone get e-mail confirmation? Website shows I have an order, but not getting an email or anything.

Dear ____

We have received the payment for order____.

Your order is now packed and will be sent. When it is sent, you will receive an e-mail with the tracking code.

Kind regards
Team Bouncewear

You didn't get that?

I hope everyone is eating!
nthat.gif

the eastbay pic makes these look pretty good. Still not copping though cause I won't like the midsole in person and that price is literally disgusting me right now

Back
Top Bottom